Windows 10: .app to be seen as .exe.....help!

Discus and support .app to be seen as .exe.....help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys, i need help with something.... i need to make netflix.app to be seen as netflix.exe is this possible..im creating a media center and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Oct 31, 2018.

1. .app to be seen as .exe.....help!

hey guys, i need help with something....

i need to make netflix.app to be seen as netflix.exe

is this possible..im creating a media center and when its.app it opens in the backgound and not over the media center maximized.....

any help!

is their a alias or something that if i put netflix.exe it opens netflix.app?

im trying to browse the net to find a exe version for netflix...

:)

Steven Campoli, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 31, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 31, 2018
  4. t_ski Win User

.app to be seen as .exe.....help!

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown .app to be seen as .exe.....help! :(

t_ski, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

.app to be seen as .exe.....help!

1. .app to be seen as .exe.....help! - Similar Threads - app exe help

2. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  3. Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar: How to fix thisSome Apps are only not seen while other software are seenAll Microsoft Store Apps are not seen in the task bar such as Weather, Mail, Maps, WhatsApp etc..And Windows setting is also not seen...
  4. Problem with Python .exe apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Python .exe apps: Hi,I've made a python program and I converted it to .exe file using pyinstaller. But the defender detects it as a trojan. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-python-exe-apps/e55c4306-a52b-4dad-b93b-d43de1552236
  5. URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN: Hi, Can someone advise me on the following error message please? This causes my com to freeze/restart occasionally.. What should I do? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  6. .exe game help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe game help: Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help...
  7. exe apps or store apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exe apps or store apps?: I have Spotify installed in 2 laptops. I'm using the x64 exe on one, and the store version in the other. Am I right that there's virtually no difference between the two? Is one supposed to be better than the other? submitted by /u/TofuNinja5 [link] [comments]...
  8. Anybody got and seen this on the Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody got and seen this on the Your Phone App: Anbody got and seen this on the Your Phone App Im currently on 1909 preview Looks cool to be able see calls in preview - You need bluetooth on your computer/laptop Sadly I havent got bluetooth on my PC - But ordered a bluetooth dongle and hopefully will be able to take...
  9. The .exe wont run Please help

The .exe wont run Please help: Hi, Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is turned off. And i cant fix it because i cant get to powershell or cmd to run commands. Bexuase i have a problem with .exe i...
  10. .exe file for Calendar App

.exe file for Calendar App: Hi all, So, the title says it all - I need to find the .exe file for the W10 built-in Calendar App. A simple shortcut file won't do, because the Logitech Options software for my mouse (MX Master) won't allow to configure a mouse button to it. Yes, I did try. An...