Windows 10: App to convert lower case to upper case

Discus and support App to convert lower case to upper case in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jjmwjr366, Nov 20, 2019.

1. jjmwjr366 Win User

App to convert lower case to upper case

Hello,

I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does anyone have experience with a free one that you would recommend? Thanks!

:)

jjmwjr366, Nov 20, 2019

2. Upper/Lower case swaps

Start again...OK...no help with my last post about Win 10 and it's catalogue of "bugs"...the latest has just started to show itself. Randomly, having caps lock on becomes neaningless. If it is on...it shows anything typed as lower case. If it is off, then it types in upper case. The oly way to sort it seems to be to shut down completely, restart and type everything againg...and Windows 10 is an UPGRADE???

What is causing this and what can I do to stop it from happening (along with all of my other problems)?

historytom, Nov 20, 2019
  3. MaxB1938 Win User
    Correcting UPPER CASE errors

I don't touch type so I tend to look at the keyboard when typing with my index fingers.

Sometimes when I look back up at the screen I discover I have accidentally touched the Caps Lock key and part of what have typed is in UPPER CASE, which is a nuisance as I have to delete what I typed and retype it in lower case.

I have been told there is a way I can simply highlight the UPPER CASE text then click something on the tool bar that changes it to lower case.

Can someone tell me how to do that please.

Someone on a blog site suggested I use
    http://caseconverter.com/

but I found that too involved.

MaxB1938, Nov 20, 2019
  4. JustmaxT Win User

Windows 10 Jpeg stuck in upper case

Can anyone tell me how to stop windows 10 from defaulting all JPEG files to upper case extensions? I have Photoshop set to lower case file extensions, but once I save my work in a windows file - it reverts back to .JPG

The only way I have found so far to make the file stay lower case .jpeg is to access the file via file zilla, change the extension to lower case. I work with a lot of images this is very time consuming.

If I rename the file in windows 10 file manager (I have file extensions visible) - it immediately changes them back to upper case.

Help?

JustmaxT, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. App to convert lower case to upper case - Similar Threads - App convert lower

2. The Case of the Mysterious Cookies!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Case of the Mysterious Cookies!: I'm hoping that the experts that browse these pages can help. I'm running Windows 10 ver 1903. I use Firefox 68 for browsing and my default search engine is Google. Despite MS's best efforts I do not use Edge, nor do I use Bing. Even though I do not use Edge or Bing,...
  3. Windows 10 having trouble access samba shared with upper case name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 having trouble access samba shared with upper case name: I have several windows 10 computer on the LAN and a linux file server with a samba share. On two laptops, when I open the file explorer, it list all the computers on the network, including the samba server, all in upper case, both on the left hand side panel and also in the...
  4. Case 1446258002 not solved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Case 1446258002 not solved: Case 1446258002 not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/case-1446258002-not-solved/db986ada-e37e-4e9f-972d-084a2d076290
  5. How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?

How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?: How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-i-am-typing-in-upper-or-lower/b022ed9e-5d8d-4f2c-9e8e-65d7120879ca
  6. my lower case P wont work

my lower case P wont work: I have tried multiPle keyboards and lower case P will not work I am running windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-lower-case-p-wont-work/5fbf3433-6cfb-4377-a9e3-f28f2360059d
  7. my case no: 1433524118

my case no: 1433524118: I ran the tests, but no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-case-no-1433524118/3e618c01-aeb5-4cc1-b492-a50cc7b7e550
  8. case fan connectors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    case fan connectors: ASROCK Extreme 4 mobo i7-3770K 16 GB RAM My final build and almost done. The case has a 120mm fan that has both a 4-Pin molex connector and a 3-Pin chassis fan connector I'm thinking I only need to plug one in. The 4-pin connector will be continuous fan or the 3-pin...
  9. Upper/Lower case swaps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Upper/Lower case swaps: Ok...no help with my last problem with 65143
  10. Case of the Disappearing Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Case of the Disappearing Drive: Hey, folks -- Has anybody else run into a recent problem with hard drives simply disappearing off your computer's radar? My wife's machine is running Win 7 (also 2 other OS's, but that's her main squeeze), and her third drive, a 2TB we use for backup, has vanished. I...