Windows 10: App to convert lower case to upper case

Discus and support App to convert lower case to upper case in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jjmwjr366, Nov 20, 2019.

1. jjmwjr366 Win User

App to convert lower case to upper case

Hello,

I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does anyone have experience with a free one that you would recommend? Thanks!

:)

jjmwjr366, Nov 20, 2019

2. Upper/Lower case swaps

Start again...OK...no help with my last post about Win 10 and it's catalogue of "bugs"...the latest has just started to show itself. Randomly, having caps lock on becomes neaningless. If it is on...it shows anything typed as lower case. If it is off, then it types in upper case. The oly way to sort it seems to be to shut down completely, restart and type everything againg...and Windows 10 is an UPGRADE???

What is causing this and what can I do to stop it from happening (along with all of my other problems)?

historytom, Nov 20, 2019
  3. MaxB1938 Win User
    Correcting UPPER CASE errors

I don't touch type so I tend to look at the keyboard when typing with my index fingers.

Sometimes when I look back up at the screen I discover I have accidentally touched the Caps Lock key and part of what have typed is in UPPER CASE, which is a nuisance as I have to delete what I typed and retype it in lower case.

I have been told there is a way I can simply highlight the UPPER CASE text then click something on the tool bar that changes it to lower case.

Can someone tell me how to do that please.

Someone on a blog site suggested I use
    http://caseconverter.com/

but I found that too involved.

MaxB1938, Nov 20, 2019
  4. JustmaxT Win User

Windows 10 Jpeg stuck in upper case

Can anyone tell me how to stop windows 10 from defaulting all JPEG files to upper case extensions? I have Photoshop set to lower case file extensions, but once I save my work in a windows file - it reverts back to .JPG

The only way I have found so far to make the file stay lower case .jpeg is to access the file via file zilla, change the extension to lower case. I work with a lot of images this is very time consuming.

If I rename the file in windows 10 file manager (I have file extensions visible) - it immediately changes them back to upper case.

Help?

JustmaxT, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. App to convert lower case to upper case - Similar Threads - App convert lower

2. capS LocK kEeP FlASHing anD caUSIng EveRY OthER worD to be uPper And loWer caSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    capS LocK kEeP FlASHing anD caUSIng EveRY OthER worD to be uPper And loWer caSE: capS LocK kEeP FlASHing anD caUSIng EveRY OthER worD to be uPper And loWer caSE - as yOu CAn SEe. InTerstING eNougH, wHEN I am in THe DEviCE MaNAgER Its StOPs FlasHing, buT only In tHAt WInDow. i CHecKeD FOR DrivER UpdaTes aND I AhvE the LAteST. YhiS is On mY laPTop ANd i am...
  3. Can't type w key upper case and @

Can't type w key upper case and @: Hello. I can type w key upper case and @ when pressing 2 key. when I hold shift key I can type with these keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-type-w-key-upper-case-and/415c79b5-7790-4c41-b05c-5de8ef868716
  4. how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11: When saving file name with all CAPS and "_" to separate words, it will convert. all letters after first character to lowercase, I want the whole file name to be in CAPS. Thanks,Bill P...
  5. how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11

how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11: When saving file name with all CAPS and "_" to separate words, it will convert. all letters after first character to lowercase, I want the whole file name to be in CAPS. Thanks,Bill P...
  6. Upper or lower case in spellings of Registries

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upper or lower case in spellings of Registries: What is the correct spelling of this registry - "TCPackFrequency" or "TcpAckFrequency". I believed that the second one is correct, but there is another registry called "TCPNoDelay"; so it confuses me about the correct spelling of the 'tcpackdelay'....
  7. what is errors in upper case files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is errors in upper case files: what is errors in upper case files. how resolve. Chkdsk c:/f not accepted methods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-errors-in-upper-case-files/03d4f6fc-a7f7-4654-ac12-f55ea7000b14
  8. lower Case C not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lower Case C not working: i JUST received this PC today and spent a lot of time uploading my games and other software to it. i uninstalled the trial anti-virus and MS 360 as i dont use them. i installed the antivirus i do use. After finishing uploading and installing a lot of what i usually have on my...
  9. %COMPUTERNAME% returning upper case name

in Windows 10 Support
    %COMPUTERNAME% returning upper case name: My computers have mixed case names and I use these mixed case names in directories on some NAS devices. I wanted to use these names in some .bat files and would prefer to have the same .bat files on each computer rather than custom files on each computer. But I just...
  10. Upper/Lower case swaps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Upper/Lower case swaps: Ok...no help with my last problem with 65143