Windows 10: App to create a second Taskbar

Discus and support App to create a second Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A short while ago I came across a new app to create a second Taskbar, rather like a Sidebar, from which selected apps / files can be launched. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Oct 21, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

App to create a second Taskbar

A short while ago I came across a new app to create a second Taskbar, rather like a Sidebar, from which selected apps / files can be launched. I cannot now find it in the magazine, or online, in which it appeared, or remember what it is called so I can search for it. Its name is a single word, something like Select, or Choose but I don't think it was either of these or I would have found it.

Has someone else come across it?

:)

clayto, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Pete1burn Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 21, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. App to create a second Taskbar - Similar Threads - App create second

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  4. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  5. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  6. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. In a hibrid HD, it is worth creating a partition for programs and apps in the second hard...

In a hibrid HD, it is worth creating a partition for programs and apps in the second hard...: The problem is my C: drive is only 100 GB so is always FULL. I´m a expert about cleaning C: drive. I read this mentioned in a blog, but i dont want to format my D: drive and reinstall all again in a partition Z: for nothing.Obsv. D: drive is only 20% with all my files and...
  8. Accidentally created a second account

Accidentally created a second account: I purchased a new laptop and accidentally set up a second Microsoft Account using my gmail email. I forgot that my account was set up with an old email from a couple years ago. Everything is registered or connected with that old account. Now the new account is frozen for 30...
  9. Windows second account created

Windows second account created: Hello, yesterday when I booted up my PC, Windows tried to login to an account that I didn't create as shown on the image above. I don't remember creating an account, the only thing I did was to remove the password from my main account by typing netplwiz on the run box. Now...
  10. Create a second generic account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create a second generic account: I have created an account on this pc, password protected at sign-in, for administrative/personal use. Now I want to create a second generic account so others can use the pc, no password is necessary on that one. I had this before in Windows 7, but I am stumped how to do...