Windows 10: app to create text from an mp3 file?

Discus and support app to create text from an mp3 file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have voice recordings from meetings in mp3 format. Is there free software to create a text file from there? 118763 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by errolgreer, Sep 29, 2018.

1. app to create text from an mp3 file?

I have voice recordings from meetings in mp3 format. Is there free software to create a text file from there?

:)

errolgreer, Sep 29, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Sep 29, 2018
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Prasad_33 Win User

app to create text from an mp3 file?

How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Thanks a lot David !!

Prasad_33, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

app to create text from an mp3 file?

1. app to create text from an mp3 file? - Similar Threads - app create text

2. how to create custom album of songs converted from a youtube to mp3 converter?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to create custom album of songs converted from a youtube to mp3 converter?: How do you create an album with songs that were converted via convert2mp3? how do you get windows media player to ask you? how do you allow windows media player to ask you if the songs are from same album or they are from a mixtape or custom album? it worked before but how do...
  3. change a file from CD to MP3

in Windows 10 Customization
    change a file from CD to MP3: How do I "rip" a track from my CD and change it into an MP3 file so I can submit it to a music festival? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-a-file-from-cd-to-mp3/8ffbf624-0545-46f7-9d2b-3268246a908d
  4. Download MP3 app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download MP3 app: Every time I try to download an MP3 from my Gmail to my download folder in down load as in Adobe and not Groove music, the default on my computer. I never used to have this problem until recently, apparently something has changed. I probably inadvertently changed something...
  5. File Explorer and MP3's

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer and MP3's: How do you get the artist visible on a single MP3? In other words, if I have a number of mp3's in a folder and I want the artist to be visible, the ribbon gives me the ability too show "Album artist", View>Add columns>Album artist, the MP3's in the folder are single, non...
  6. app to create text from an mp3 file?

app to create text from an mp3 file?: I have voice recordings from meetings in mp3 format. Is there free software to create a text file from there? 118763
  7. New MP3 file fault

New MP3 file fault: Hello guys, fancy a go at this one? I have had to reinstall Win10 to cure a problem with importing pics and videos from an SD card, so it is all a squeaky clean installation. Now it won't play MP3 files, where it did before. Not only will it not play MP3 files either...
  8. Playing long MP3 files in Groove or other apps

Playing long MP3 files in Groove or other apps: I have some larger MP3 files (approx 20mins) which are vocal recordings of magazine articles. I also have MP3's from the same website which are normal length songs (3-4 mins). When I try to play each file length through Groove Music (or any other MP3 player APP) the shorter...
  9. Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist

Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist: When I burn a playlist to CD from the Windows Media Player the tracks do not contain the track info, the ID3 data. How can I do that? 75737
  10. Have two files being created from all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Have two files being created from all apps: Have two files being created from all apps using Win 10. That is, when I save a file it goes two places. I have two SSDs on my machine. which has Win 10 (updated from 8). Drive C: has the OS on it. Drive E: is the old one that used to have the OS on it. Example:...