Windows 10: app to create text from an mp3 file?

Discus and support app to create text from an mp3 file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have voice recordings from meetings in mp3 format. Is there free software to create a text file from there? 118763 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by errolgreer, Sep 29, 2018.

1. app to create text from an mp3 file?

I have voice recordings from meetings in mp3 format. Is there free software to create a text file from there?

:)

errolgreer, Sep 29, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Sep 29, 2018
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Prasad_33 Win User

app to create text from an mp3 file?

How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Thanks a lot David !!

Prasad_33, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

app to create text from an mp3 file?

1. app to create text from an mp3 file? - Similar Threads - app create text

2. Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?: I am struggling with Windows media player. I find it really non intuitive and hard to use. A typical simple scenario:I have a folder on my drive that contains mp3 files.I want to create a playlist of the the same name as the folder and it should contain all the mp4 files in...
  3. Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?: I am struggling with Windows media player. I find it really non intuitive and hard to use. A typical simple scenario:I have a folder on my drive that contains mp3 files.I want to create a playlist of the the same name as the folder and it should contain all the mp4 files in...
  4. How to create a text file with all files on a drive along with dates created?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create a text file with all files on a drive along with dates created?: What command would create a text file containing all of my directories and files on my c: drive, but also list the dates each one was created? I have done tree /f /a text document.txt which gave me all of the files but no dates. submitted by /u/majustyx [link] [comments]...
  5. "Create Text File" Option Missing from NEW submenu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Create Text File" Option Missing from NEW submenu: As a totally-blind user, I have relied heavily on the "Create Text File" option in the New submenu for an easy way to create a batch file, play list, and other pure text files in Notepad. Sadly, this option is GONE! I found a Registry Edit issued by the Microsoft Answer...
  6. Convert MP3 file To Text?

Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  7. How to compare text files to create a new file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to compare text files to create a new file?: One notepad file was installed on multiple computers. When each computer was used the notepad file was updated. Text was added, removed, or modified over time to each of the files. The files are very different now for the same file name. What software is available that could...
  8. change a file from CD to MP3

in Windows 10 Customization
    change a file from CD to MP3: How do I "rip" a track from my CD and change it into an MP3 file so I can submit it to a music festival? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-a-file-from-cd-to-mp3/8ffbf624-0545-46f7-9d2b-3268246a908d
  9. Download MP3 app

Download MP3 app: Every time I try to download an MP3 from my Gmail to my download folder in down load as in Adobe and not Groove music, the default on my computer. I never used to have this problem until recently, apparently something has changed. I probably inadvertently changed something...
  10. app to create text from an mp3 file?

in Windows 10 Support
    app to create text from an mp3 file?: I have voice recordings from meetings in mp3 format. Is there free software to create a text file from there? 118763