Windows 10: App to draw straight lines over Photo

Discus and support App to draw straight lines over Photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diesel86, Mar 5, 2020.

1. diesel86 Win User

App to draw straight lines over Photo

Hello,
    I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line after created. I have an app for iPhone that does this called 6f-markup but I cannot find anything for windows 10. If anyone could help I would be grateful. Thank you.

:)

diesel86, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Newmaven Win User

I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Newmaven, Mar 5, 2020
  3. SteveD55 Win User
    drawing lines

in Paint 3D how can i draw a straight line or even use a grid layout to follow for a straight line?

SteveD55, Mar 5, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

drawing lines

Press the Shift Key whilst drawing a line, to draw a straight line.

If you need to rotate the line later, use the selection tool to select the line and rotate using the top centre handle . . .

DaveM121, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. App to draw straight lines over Photo - Similar Threads - App draw straight

2. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  3. Buggy Line Drawing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy Line Drawing.: For the past weeks I've been so disappointed and distraught about being unable to draw with my tablet, as I've been trying to practice art for a year or so now.Suddenly I got this issue where my lines started being super wobbly, I thought it was some random new issue with my...
  4. Buggy Line Drawing.

Buggy Line Drawing.: For the past weeks I've been so disappointed and distraught about being unable to draw with my tablet, as I've been trying to practice art for a year or so now.Suddenly I got this issue where my lines started being super wobbly, I thought it was some random new issue with my...
  5. Buggy Line Drawing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I can only draw straight lines

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can only draw straight lines: As the title says I can only draw straight lines. No matter where I am on paint or if I’m playing a game that involves drawing. The only way I don’t is when I move my mouse super fast. Any ideas or suggestion on how to fix this. submitted by /u/IrksomeOffensive [link]...
  7. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  8. MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines

MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines: Using MS Photos 2020.19111.24110.0 on a new Dell Inspiron i5 5591 with latest version of W10. When in edit/draw, touching pen or fingertip to screen causes a ray to shoot out to a random edge of the screen. Also, on occasion, the line's appearance on the screen lags pen...
  9. Draw in photos

Draw in photos: I have only 6 colours when I will draw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draw-in-photos/f992087b-f5a1-4257-a239-53d443320ae7
  10. I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a photo to line-drawing converter: I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)? 83715