Windows 10: App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

Discus and support App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a program/app that displays a clock just like fraps does (FPS) when running a game but instead show a clock and all the time. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ben946210, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ben946210 Win User

App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

I am looking for a program/app that displays a clock just like fraps does (FPS) when running a game but instead show a clock and all the time. I don't need anything fancy, just a small clock in the corner of the screen that will always be there even when I fullscreen a video.

Thank you!

Ben

:)

ben946210, Aug 7, 2019

2. Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

My Alarm & Clock App shows no Icon on the tile and appears at the very bottom of the App list, instead of under A. Also Rather than showing the words Alarms & Clocks it shows:

@{Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1506.19010.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsAlarms/Resources/AppName/Text}

This also appears at the top of the window when the app is open, is there any way to force a repair on this app?

Any suggestions?

Steven Swales, Aug 7, 2019
  3. App won't startAlarm Clock HD app doesn't work, and cant be uninstalled

I run Windows 10 on a Lenovo G700 Laptop. Recently, I started having problems with Auto-Hiding the taskbar. After browsing in the forum files, I discovered a possible fix, which I implemented. Now, the taskbar Auto-Hides properly, but exactly one of my apps—Alarm
    Clock HD- no longer works. Specifically:

• The app appears on the Start Menu and the taskbar, but without the clock face icon in either place;

• When I click on the program to start it, a blank window appears for a few seconds and then disappears without doing anything; and

• the Alarm Clock HD no longer appears in the Task Manager program list (or, for that matter, the startup list).

Here are the things I've done, or at least tried to do, up to now:

• Tried to uninstall the app from the Start Menu—no success;

• Tried to uninstall the app using several third-party utilities (Revo Uninstaller, Glary Utilities, CCleaner)--the app didn't even show up in their listings;

• Ran SFC and DISM—no problems found;

• After much effort (and more than a little luck), I found and ran the Windows 10 App Troubleshooter—no success;

• Ran MSReset.exe—no success; and

• Checked the Windows Store for updates for the app, but found none.

At this point, it looks like I have an almost invisible app—it shows up in the GUI, and nowhere else. I can't run it, and I can't uninstall it (for re-download and installation). If anyboy has any suggestions for future steps, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

RogerBlair1, Aug 7, 2019
  4. App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

1. App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing - Similar Threads - App clock top

2. Active Screen Not Always On Top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Active Screen Not Always On Top: I recently bought a new ASUS TUF laptop with Windows 10 Home OS. After running for some time after startup (say 30 mins) I find that the active screen often does not come to the front but is hidden behind inactive screens. Typically when some action is required from the...
  3. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  4. apps not showing on Desk top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps not showing on Desk top: For some reason all my index of Apps have gone missing from the Desk top screen, and I have not touched the PC for days, they were all there the last time I Looked...
  5. app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app drawer will not show up. have to use run to open everything: yes im having a issue with windows 10, my apps will not work at all. kept getting errors and only thing I can do now is to have to do a run search for everything....
  6. Chrome always on top

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome always on top: This is driving me nuts! Chrome operates normally in Windows 10 for a while. But then, at some stage it switches to always on top. I have to close Chrome and reopen for this to clear. But then after a while, it goes into always on top mode again. There seems to be some...
  7. Taskbar STILL not always on top!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar STILL not always on top!: This is an issue that has bugged me for years. Windows still cover autohidden taskbar! When the taskbar is hidden, and any window is maximized or snapped, the mouse is sometimes unable to trigger the taskbar. I have to shrink the window before the mouse can touch the...
  8. Playback devices not all showing/overlapping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices not all showing/overlapping: I'm having trouble getting my computer to recognize all of the playback devices plugged into it. Ideally I'd like to be able to switch between them by simply clicking the sound icon and selecting from the playback devices listed in the dropdown menu. Unfortunately two of my...
  9. Taskbar always in foreground when a window is always on top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar always in foreground when a window is always on top: Hi there. After the anniversary update every time I have a window set to always on top the taskbar cannot hide behind a borderless fullscreen game Please advise me what to do as I am at the end of my rope Thank you 59630
  10. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895