Windows 10: App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

Discus and support App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a program/app that displays a clock just like fraps does (FPS) when running a game but instead show a clock and all the time. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ben946210, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ben946210 Win User

App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

I am looking for a program/app that displays a clock just like fraps does (FPS) when running a game but instead show a clock and all the time. I don't need anything fancy, just a small clock in the corner of the screen that will always be there even when I fullscreen a video.

Thank you!

Ben

:)

ben946210, Aug 7, 2019

2. Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

My Alarm & Clock App shows no Icon on the tile and appears at the very bottom of the App list, instead of under A. Also Rather than showing the words Alarms & Clocks it shows:

@{Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1506.19010.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsAlarms/Resources/AppName/Text}

This also appears at the top of the window when the app is open, is there any way to force a repair on this app?

Any suggestions?

Steven Swales, Aug 7, 2019
  3. App won't startAlarm Clock HD app doesn't work, and cant be uninstalled

I run Windows 10 on a Lenovo G700 Laptop. Recently, I started having problems with Auto-Hiding the taskbar. After browsing in the forum files, I discovered a possible fix, which I implemented. Now, the taskbar Auto-Hides properly, but exactly one of my apps—Alarm
    Clock HD- no longer works. Specifically:

• The app appears on the Start Menu and the taskbar, but without the clock face icon in either place;

• When I click on the program to start it, a blank window appears for a few seconds and then disappears without doing anything; and

• the Alarm Clock HD no longer appears in the Task Manager program list (or, for that matter, the startup list).

Here are the things I've done, or at least tried to do, up to now:

• Tried to uninstall the app from the Start Menu—no success;

• Tried to uninstall the app using several third-party utilities (Revo Uninstaller, Glary Utilities, CCleaner)--the app didn't even show up in their listings;

• Ran SFC and DISM—no problems found;

• After much effort (and more than a little luck), I found and ran the Windows 10 App Troubleshooter—no success;

• Ran MSReset.exe—no success; and

• Checked the Windows Store for updates for the app, but found none.

At this point, it looks like I have an almost invisible app—it shows up in the GUI, and nowhere else. I can't run it, and I can't uninstall it (for re-download and installation). If anyboy has any suggestions for future steps, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

RogerBlair1, Aug 7, 2019
  4. App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing

1. App to have clock on top of everything (overlap)/always showing - Similar Threads - App clock top

2. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?: Normally it would pop-up a small box bottom right corner, but lately there is no longer a pop-up, only the darkened indicator which I do not always immediately notice. Could I have set something wrong recently?...
  3. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?: Normally it would pop-up a small box bottom right corner, but lately there is no longer a pop-up, only the darkened indicator which I do not always immediately notice. Could I have set something wrong recently?...
  4. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  6. Make the taskbar overlap everything (intentionally)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make the taskbar overlap everything (intentionally): I made my taskbar transparent and thought it would be a good idea so that the taskbar is always on top of everything and only the icons would show up. any way to do so? submitted by /u/kigel_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Always On Top

Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  8. desk top clock

desk top clock: how do I restore the desk top clock with second hand I had in windows 7 that I can't seem to find in windows 10 newly installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-clock/03dc226c-d1ef-45ba-95d3-d744a2836505
  9. apps not showing on Desk top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps not showing on Desk top: For some reason all my index of Apps have gone missing from the Desk top screen, and I have not touched the PC for days, they were all there the last time I Looked...
  10. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895