Windows 10: App to help aging brain

Discus and support App to help aging brain in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Odd title yes, but one that will strike a chord with other Silver Surfers! As I get older I find it harder to juggle several projects and keep track of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sigurd, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Sigurd Win User

App to help aging brain

Odd title yes, but one that will strike a chord with other Silver Surfers!
    As I get older I find it harder to juggle several projects and keep track of how far I've got with one or which one I was last working on. So it would be nice to have an app that would help with that.
    Of course there is one - it's called a diary or notebook. But maybe there is something in digital format and a little bit more sophisticated than a diary or notebook.
    Any suggestions for Windows 10 PC?

PS Fortunately the forum will tell me if there are any replies otherwise I will forget to check by tomorrow. :-(

:)

Sigurd, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2020
  4. App to help aging brain

Brain imaging reveals the movies in our minds

def an important step towards brain cyberization.

bostonbuddy, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

App to help aging brain

1. App to help aging brain - Similar Threads - App help aging

2. Help with learning how to use the apps on the computer at the age of 48

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with learning how to use the apps on the computer at the age of 48: I'm going to college right now for a medical billing and coding but I'm 48 and just graduated high school in March but I really don't know how to use the apps on the computer and I was wondering if there's anything anybody can suggest to help me learn how to use the apps cuz...
  3. Help change age on profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help change age on profile: Hi, Im trying to access mine and my sons account linked in family Saftey. My account has my sons date of birth on it and I am unable to change it due to age restriction. once I have done this I need to try and link mine and his account so I can give consent to buy a game for...
  4. Help with age verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with age verification: Hello My Name Is Theo & I need help with age verification so I put 12/2/2000 and it thinks I'm a 4Years old And I'm not I'm 23 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-age-verification/53ae226c-c478-43b0-a588-9e60e2fdd1bf
  5. Help with age verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with age verification: Hello My Name Is Theo & I need help with age verification so I put 12/2/2000 and it thinks I'm a 4Years old And I'm not I'm 23 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-age-verification/53ae226c-c478-43b0-a588-9e60e2fdd1bf
  6. App to help ageing brain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App to help ageing brain: Odd title yes, but one that will strike a chord with other Silver Surfers! As I get older I find it harder to juggle several projects and keep track of how far I've got with one or which one I was last working on. So it would be nice to have an app that would help with that....
  7. Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem: How to fix the "Windows 10 blue screen" submitted by /u/watercork [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5ex4/help_needed_for_potato_brain_me_with_computer/
  8. Brain condition does not work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brain condition does not work?: Hello, I tried to make a potion in Minecraft, but it didn't work. I have tanna on the left inside, next to it a tanna and on top a fermented spider eye. If I now want to place the glass bottles underneath, it does not work. Why? Lg. P.S : I play with version 1.16,...
  9. brain fart

in Windows 10 Support
    brain fart: I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please. 111693
  10. A brain teazer

in Windows 10 Support
    A brain teazer: WEll, there's a puzzle I just can't solve, here it goes: My friend has 3 desktop computers, two of those have W10 1803. He also has Linux (mostly Mint) on each one on separate disks. Also a bunch of assorted HDDs for personal files, no OS on them, mostly stores movies on them...