Windows 10: App to open this ms-windows-store link

Discus and support App to open this ms-windows-store link in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Background: m/c came with 10 home, had to reload op sys W10 s arrived. I have repeated the above via 'cloud' download, still same rubbish.I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jogold1, Aug 25, 2021.

1. jogold1 Win User

App to open this ms-windows-store link

Hi, Background: m/c came with 10 home, had to reload op sys W10 s arrived. I have repeated the above via 'cloud' download, still same rubbish.I've tried settings>apps> highlight etc - doesn't work " " Win+ R > wsreset " " " " settings > update & security > recovery > get started > go back to previous version - doesn't work " " downloading store app; result a pdf doc. 'more-arbitration-........Please advise if possible, the main program I use is fouled by ms.Hopeful thanks,John G

:)

jogold1, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App to open this ms-windows-store link :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Hello @apoklyps3, *Smile

If you are wanting a link for a Microsoft Store app shortcut, then you could create one using the link below.

ms-windows-store:

*Arrow App Commands List for Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Aug 25, 2021
  4. App to open this ms-windows-store link

Windows 10 Store not opening saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the Windows Store and it won’t open and getting error message saying that

"You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store".

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Reset the Windows store

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, "WSReset.exe" and hit enter.
    Method 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also refer the link on You'll need a new app to open this - ms-windows-store replied by
    sreesiv on August 8 2015,

You'll need a new app to open this - ms-windows-store

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

App to open this ms-windows-store link

1. App to open this ms-windows-store link - Similar Threads - App open store

2. "We can't open this 'ms-windows-store' link"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't open this 'ms-windows-store' link": Hello,I have purchased a new PC with Windows 11 from BestBuy, and I've come to realize that it is missing several Windows features - things like the Microsoft Store, Calculator, Photos, are not available.I have tried several different ways of fixing the problem, but nothing...
  3. "We can't open this 'ms-windows-store' link"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We can't open this 'ms-windows-store' link": Hello,I have purchased a new PC with Windows 11 from BestBuy, and I've come to realize that it is missing several Windows features - things like the Microsoft Store, Calculator, Photos, are not available.I have tried several different ways of fixing the problem, but nothing...
  4. you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link: settings won't open and i'm trying to open minecraft on a school computer but the microsoft store is missing and win + r and win + x works but if i try to type anything in there it just says access denied. windows powershell admin doesn't open cause i don't have an admin...
  5. you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link: settings won't open and i'm trying to open minecraft on a school computer but the microsoft store is missing and win + r and win + x works but if i try to type anything in there it just says access denied. windows powershell admin doesn't open cause i don't have an admin...
  6. you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link

7. wsreset.exe produces "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsreset.exe produces "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link": I recently performed a Windows 10 reset because I couldn't install any apps from the Store. The whole issue I had is this basically - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-installation-error-code/20762a4d-b1c9-4dbb-a8a1-84f5e5187186But...
  8. wsreset.exe produces "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link"

wsreset.exe produces "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link": I recently performed a Windows 10 reset because I couldn't install any apps from the Store. The whole issue I had is this basically - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-installation-error-code/20762a4d-b1c9-4dbb-a8a1-84f5e5187186But...
  9. You'll need a new app to open this ms- windows-store link

You'll need a new app to open this ms- windows-store link: So it started saying this about a week ago and about 14 Microsoft apps said they can't open, and the Microsoft store wouldn't open. I even tried doing what everyone is replying to on other report like this which is like in Powershell: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach...
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link: Hello, I'm having an issue where the Microsoft store won't open. I tried wsreset, installing via powershell keeps returning errors, tried the troubleshooter says windows store cache my be damaged and the way to fix it is via wsreset. I need help with this as I just...