Windows 10: App to print get closed alone

Discus and support App to print get closed alone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i try to print a photo using the app photos in windows 10 when I clic on the button to print or ctrl + p the aplication to print images do not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alejandro Pérez Viera, Jan 23, 2021.

1. App to print get closed alone

When i try to print a photo using the app photos in windows 10 when I clic on the button to print or ctrl + p the aplication to print images do not get open i saw this for 3 seconds and it get closed automatically after that.

App to print get closed alone c812a1ed-f957-4274-90cc-8d5cac7526f7?upload=true.png

What can I do to fix this?, I have tried to use sfc \scannow , restore the aplication photos, unistall and reinstall the aplication photos and nothing works.

Anyway I can print using other aplications but I prefer to use this one and I can't find any solutions. Thanks to all.

:)

Alejandro Pérez Viera, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Darshan J Win User

Network printing with OneNote App?

Hi,

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software or hardware changes to your computer?

Since OneNote and Edge are Windows store app, Chances are apps could be corrupted or missing Suggest you to follow below methods and check if it in fixing the issue.

Method 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Check for Updates for apps

Refer the below link to update apps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Method 3: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist

you.

Darshan J, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Clark Ari Win User

App to print get closed alone

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

App to print get closed alone

1. App to print get closed alone - Similar Threads - App print closed

2. What apps must I leave alone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  3. What apps must I leave alone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  4. Cortana appearsworks alone.

in Cortana
    Cortana appearsworks alone.: I don't sayed a Hey, Cortana but Cortana appearworks alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-appearsworks-alone/f71adf29-28da-4312-bec2-dd5c5948afc6
  5. How to close an app that refuses to close?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to close an app that refuses to close?: 1. Press ctrl+shift+esc to activate task manager 2. Select the app that refuses to close 3. Click on the end task button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-an-app-that-refuses-to-close/7a7667f5-8062-4e0b-815d-880eae448d04
  6. Cannot closed Get Help apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot closed Get Help apps: This happen when im not connected to the internet or network. When I open File Explorer, Get Help will popup and ask me to connect to a network. Until then, it will keep popup when I tried to closed the Get Help....
  7. app closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    app closing: I installed JLPT N4 app. I can open it. When I click on the section "Study Guide" and click start bar it closes. I can go to another section call Quizzes and it seems to work fine. I have gone to app settings and did the reset-did not help. I uninstalled and restored app...
  8. Microsoft whiteboard closes alone after a few seconds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft whiteboard closes alone after a few seconds: Hello everybody, I have a problem with Microsoft Whiteboard. I installed it using Microsoft Store and everything went apparently fine. Once installed when I try to open it, a Whiteboard window open up but, before actually opening the app, it closes with no error or...
  9. Bright change alone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bright change alone: I bought the laptop 15 days ago and when I working in my laptop surface windows 10, the bright change alone all the time the bright up and down alone. Anybody knows what happens? Thank you...
  10. Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.: My PC keeps transparent marks of running or closed apps for a while. It even keeps the marks in the time of shatdown. I reinstall my window 10 but still facing the same problem. Is a problem of OS or hardware. What should I do to avoid this priblem....