Windows 10: App widow sizing

Discus and support App widow sizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion 590-p0050 new on 10/19/2019. My apps open in a small window in the upper left corner. I resize them to the size I want, close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarinHansen, Dec 20, 2019.

1. App widow sizing

I have an HP Pavilion 590-p0050 new on 10/19/2019. My apps open in a small window in the upper left corner. I resize them to the size I want, close and reopen and they will hold the sizing for a time but eventually I hear a chime from the computer and all have shrunk back to the upper left corner. I have tried multiples of fixes from the internet forums and nothing has worked. This happens with Outlook, Chrome, Edge and Quicken. Please advise how to fix this permanently.

:)

CarinHansen, Dec 20, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 20, 2019
  4. App widow sizing

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

App widow sizing

1. App widow sizing - Similar Threads - App widow sizing

2. App window size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App window size: I use a software for work. I had two windows of the software open and used the snap feature to make the windows full screen and side by side. Now I cannot get the windows to the smaller width they were at before using the snap feature. I tried the alt + spacebar shortcut...
  3. App window size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App window size: I use a software for work. I had two windows of the software open and used the snap feature to make the windows full screen and side by side. Now I cannot get the windows to the smaller width they were at before using the snap feature. I tried the alt + spacebar shortcut...
  4. App window size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10: I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-an-app-to-upgrade-to-widows-10/0b571c73-f585-4d4f-8084-7e459491c98f
  6. Widows

Widows: I cant open any of my word doc files in windows? All i get is this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows/828421c0-0a7e-489e-9e70-389901c7a061
  7. No apps in widows logo

No apps in widows logo: Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files. the app is now empty The restart shut down button is above the windows logo Towards the top of...
  8. App Sizes

App Sizes: Can i change the size of the apps on my home screen but not change the size of the text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-sizes/4b362306-7034-4ec6-83ab-bbcbd9b0338f
  9. Screensaver Apps Size

Screensaver Apps Size: Suddenly all of my Screensaver Apps are huge...how do I reduce them? Moved from: Settings and personalization/Personalizing my content/All...
  10. App size/position

App size/position: Hi, I recently had a problem with my PC where I had to reset it and I took a photo of my desktop so I can re download everything.[ATTACH] As you can see the icons are miss aligned. Does anyone know a fix to this?...