Windows 10: App will not download and open after paying for it

Discus and support App will not download and open after paying for it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; ASA Sailing app will not download after paying for it . It keeps pushing me back to Microsoft store to download again .... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rupert No 1, Jun 2, 2020.

1. App will not download and open after paying for it

ASA Sailing app will not download after paying for it . It keeps pushing me back to Microsoft store to download again .

:)

Rupert No 1, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App will not download and open after paying for it :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  3. laverned Win User
    paying for downloads

No confirmation of payment from MS.

Yesterday I did have a list of all that I downloaded ( a combination of free and $1.99 apps ands games) but I can't find the list on my computer now. I had downloaded 10 of the $1.99 apps & games as well as several of the free ones. The list showed that
    pay pal had been billed to pay pal but there is no record of pay pal paying them. Hope this helps.

laverned, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

App will not download and open after paying for it

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

App will not download and open after paying for it

1. App will not download and open after paying for it - Similar Threads - App download open

2. How do I download Microsoft Pay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Microsoft Pay.: I'm trying to support Microsoft Pay with a product of mine but I can't seem to figure out how to download and use Microsoft Pay. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-microsoft-pay/f89180b9-39a5-4c01-9d69-da6cf6663063
  3. How do I download Microsoft Pay.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download Microsoft Pay.: I'm trying to support Microsoft Pay with a product of mine but I can't seem to figure out how to download and use Microsoft Pay. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-microsoft-pay/f89180b9-39a5-4c01-9d69-da6cf6663063
  4. java not opening after downloading

java not opening after downloading: I can not open java jdk file on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-not-opening-after-downloading/eb5632da-67b0-4ef9-ad66-6d65147eefd9
  5. java not opening after downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    java not opening after downloading: I can not open java jdk file on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-not-opening-after-downloading/eb5632da-67b0-4ef9-ad66-6d65147eefd9
  6. java not opening after downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. After buying content in Your shop and paying via Steam no download!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After buying content in Your shop and paying via Steam no download!!: I have Your Steam-version, So I have to buy Your store content via Steam. That worked quite fine until last week. I bought and payed two airports, Steam got my money but no download came from MSFS. These airports do not appear in my content.. I bought Malta LMML two times...
  8. Cant open downloaded app after PC reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant open downloaded app after PC reset.: So as the title says, I had to reset my PC because of the dreaded UNinstalling updates loop, after 4 days I gave up and reset the damn thing. Thing is i ran into an error I've never had before, Im trying to install TradingView, the desktop version and when I finish...
  9. Cannot open any downloaded apps

Cannot open any downloaded apps: I accidentally unplugged the ethernet and when I plugged it back in again, I couldn't open any apps that I downloaded before. I tried to uninstall and install apps back but I wasn't able to download any apps after. Whenever I try to open it, it says "The application was...
  10. Why do I need a Microsoft Account to download apps AFTER paying for Windows 10?

Why do I need a Microsoft Account to download apps AFTER paying for Windows 10?: I am quite upset with Microsoft. ENOUGH OF THE PRIVACY AND TRACKING INTRUSION! I own multiple copies of Windows, and my work pays for Office, etc. Microsoft Apps Store recently began demanding that you sign in or create an account to download even the free apps....