Windows 10: App windows top bar

Discus and support App windows top bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]why is this happening on the top of my apps? Not all of them but many . It's like the font is too big and not resizing. I don't have the magnifier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by A_926, Feb 15, 2020.

1. A_926 Win User

App windows top bar

App windows top bar [​IMG]why is this happening on the top of my apps? Not all of them but many . It's like the font is too big and not resizing. I don't have the magnifier on , I hadn't changed anything.

:)

A_926, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Composer Win User
    Bar near Top of page?

Please see attached Image & the Top Bar I am referring to starts with : Apps. Google. CLink human services etc.

I currently have the westnet Link I want to place in their permanently in my Download List a but further to the right of that Bar line.

I think I am using Google Chrome Browser.

Thanks

App windows top bar [​IMG]

Composer, Feb 15, 2020
  4. App windows top bar

Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

App windows top bar

1. App windows top bar - Similar Threads - App top bar

2. The top bar is missing at the startup at built in apps of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The top bar is missing at the startup at built in apps of Windows.: I found an issue with the top bar of an startup of windows programs. Here is one. When I open up an program like Movies and TV, Settings, Groove Music R.I.P, and others, their top bar is missing. How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!...
  3. The top bar is missing at the startup at built in apps of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The top bar is missing at the startup at built in apps of Windows.: I found an issue with the top bar of an startup of windows programs. Here is one. When I open up an program like Movies and TV, Settings, Groove Music R.I.P, and others, their top bar is missing. How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!...
  4. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  5. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  6. Windows top bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows top bar: So while i play all games the top bar for some reason pops up. this only happen to me last night and its very annoying. Its happening on all steam games. does anyone know a fik? submitted by /u/riceputting123 [link] [comments]...
  7. White bar on top of apps that are starting,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White bar on top of apps that are starting,: Hello, I am Aryesh and I have a problem in my pc where if I open any built in windows apps, sometimes, there is a white bar on top of the application when it is starting, but if I drag it, or the application starts, the white bar on the top goes away, why? Any help is much...
  8. bar with menus at top

in Windows 10 Customization
    bar with menus at top: How do I get a bar with menus at top of window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bar-with-menus-at-top/fdbf7fe9-738e-4ddc-9bcd-e7917bcb8807
  9. No color on bars on top.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No color on bars on top.: I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-on-bars-on-top/a44f4228-7433-4c83-adad-8c0aa68221a7
  10. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307