Windows 10: App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error

Discus and support App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been attempting to download this rather obscure game if anyone is curious, it's "KC Returns ! II", a follow-up to this 1981 Magnavox Odyssey 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brandon Kato, May 16, 2021.

1. App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error

I've been attempting to download this rather obscure game if anyone is curious, it's "KC Returns ! II", a follow-up to this 1981 Magnavox Odyssey 2 game: K.C. Munchkin! - Wikipedia but I end up getting this Code: 0x8024001D error every time, specifically for this game. I have already downloaded a few other apps relatively fine so I'm not sure what's different with this one. I tried several suggestions such as resetting the Microsoft Store cache, restarting/updating my PC, and signing in/out of my Microsoft account to no avail. I even uninstalled and reinstalled

:)

Brandon Kato, May 16, 2021

2. Microsoft Store Wont download apps, Code 0x8024001D.

I recently purchased software from the Microsoft Store. When it downloads it says "Starting" for a few seconds and then suddenly says "Error". When I click see details, It gives me code 0x8024001D. I looked it up and apparently I'm the only one with this
    problem. This has been going on for a few days so I would appreciate it if anyone can help me. Thank you!

TheLegendEP, May 16, 2021
  3. Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App (Error 0x8024001D)

Hi,

I played about 30 hours with this game without any problems, but after a crash on loading a save I uninstalled it trying to fix that.

On the contrary, I can't dowload it anymore from the Xbox app, but I can download any other game except this one.

I cannot find any information about this error (0x8024001D) related with Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

What can I do?

Alessandro Ca, May 16, 2021
  4. stoggs1 Win User

App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error

Gears of War Ultimate error code 0x80073CF0 when downloading

I will give those a go since I haven't tried those yet and get back thanks for the reply.

I tried all of those solutions and none of them worked. Any other suggestions would be appreciated and like I said it seems to only affect gears UE since I can download other apps just fine.

Also according to the Windows store Gears UE is already installed but it is not.

Also the game will download for a few seconds then stop and give that error code I can resume it and won't lose progress but its really annoying and inconvenient to keep having to do that.

stoggs1, May 16, 2021
Thema:

App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error

1. App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error - Similar Threads - App Won't Download

2. Won't Boot Due to USB Error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't Boot Due to USB Error?: I had a technician come test my PSU. Now my computer won't boot, and the error reads: Over Current Have Been Detected On You USB Device. Computer will shut down in 15 Seconds. I took out every USB device hooked up, but I still get the error. The computer did boot once, but in...
  3. i get this error code when i go to install affinity desider Code: 0x8024001D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get this error code when i go to install affinity desider Code: 0x8024001D: the error code is Code: 0x8024001D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-error-code-when-i-go-to-install/88fbd096-3bb3-4d98-87ed-dc3a9ddcd816
  4. I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of...: [ATTACH]please help i have been using windows since 2010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-windows-apps-due-to-an-error/0d65d861-17aa-4d52-b247-4976686c9776
  5. Microsoft Store Wont download apps, Code 0x8024001D.

Microsoft Store Wont download apps, Code 0x8024001D.: I recently purchased software from the Microsoft Store. When it downloads it says "Starting" for a few seconds and then suddenly says "Error". When I click see details, It gives me code 0x8024001D. I looked it up and apparently I'm the only one with this problem. This has...
  6. Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App Error 0x8024001D

Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App Error 0x8024001D: Hi, I played about 30 hours with this game without any problems, but after a crash on loading a save I uninstalled it trying to fix that. On the contrary, I can't dowload it anymore from the Xbox app, but I can download any other game except this one. I cannot find any...
  7. Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code: Hi, have a new HP Microsoft laptop and trying to download Norton 360. Nothing works. Received Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE and the message: Server error, page not available, failure connection reset, bad gateway message. And Norton says it can't find the page. I've...
  8. app won't download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app won't download: I WAS PLAYING INFINITY SLOTS WHEN WE HAD A POWER OUTAGE. WHEN I LATER TRIED TO GET BACK ON, IT WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD. WHAT CAN I DO? THE APP CAME WITH MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE MICROSOFT 10. ONE SUGGESTION HAS BEEN TO UNINSTALL THE APP THEN REINSTALL IT. WILL I LOSE MY DATA?...
  9. On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05

On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05: I have a Samsung Series 9 Notebook and have been using the Samsung Update app from the Microsoft Store to download Samsung software / BIOS updates since I purchased the computer in 12/17. The app has been occasionally glitchy, but no insurmountable issues -- until now....
  10. Apps won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won't download: I've been unsuccessfully trying to download some Apps from the App Store and while the progress bar says it is 'Working' nothing happens. I also get a screen prompt, asking me to log on to my Hotmail account, which I don't really want to do, as I have Yahoo email. So is...