Windows 10: App won’t launch.

Discus and support App won’t launch. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I downloaded the Windwso version 1809 2 days ago. Then I download Halo Wars 2 from the Microsoft store yesterday. Now when I try to launch it”Halo”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Unbound3, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Unbound3 Win User

App won’t launch.

I downloaded the Windwso version 1809 2 days ago. Then I download Halo Wars 2 from the Microsoft store yesterday. Now when I try to launch it”Halo” pops up for 1 sec then crashes. I’m having the same Issue with MSI Kombuster. Reinstalling did nothing. Please help

:)

Unbound3, Oct 6, 2018

2. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Oct 6, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 6, 2018
  4. App won’t launch.

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

App won’t launch.

1. App won’t launch. - Similar Threads - App won’t launch

2. Apex Legend won’t launch on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Apex Legend won’t launch on PC: [ATTACH]If Apex Legend won’t open on PC then you have come to the right place, in this article, we will be seeing how to fix this issue and make Apex Legend start and run normally on your Windows 11/10 computer. Why won’t Apex Legend open on PC? There are multiple reasons why...
  3. Microsoft Edge won’t launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge won’t launch: Help! Microsoft Edge wont launch! I checked on the app and it just says modify. Inclick on it and nothing happens. Please I need this for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-wont-launch/5682131c-59e3-4387-a2a4-51f56ccf62cb
  4. Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch: I bought a game pass for one dollar on my pc and this isn’t the first time I’ve bought one and this has happened before. The games Subnautica and Sea of thieves won’t launch no matter what I do and subnautica had uninstalled itself when I reset the application. Now subnautica...
  5. Why won’t my game launch, I just built this pc and this game won’t launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won’t my game launch, I just built this pc and this game won’t launch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyduck12726486 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l22t2i/why_wont_my_game_launch_i_just_built_this_pc_and/
  6. PC Xbox app won’t launch games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Xbox app won’t launch games: I wanted to play ark on my pc but it’s e Microsoft version. When I try to launch it I get an error message that says “This app can’t open check the windows store fir more info about ARK: Survival Evolved”. I have tried restarting my computer, reinstalling the Xbox app,...
  7. Microsoft Store won’t launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won’t launch: After reset, Microsoft Store won’t launch. I have an icon in the tiles but it won’t work. Upon searching, I cannot find the Store in the PC. I tried to clear the cache using wsreset. Please recommend something :...
  8. App not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App not launching: Dear Sir / Madam, I have this week bought a Surface Pro in Dubai. I launched the Calculator, Camera app and some other in-built apps but only the frame appears and then it disappears. Using ctrl+alt+del does not even show the app opened. I have done all updates...
  9. App won’t launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App won’t launch.: I downloaded the Windwso version 1809 2 days ago. Then I download Halo Wars 2 from the Microsoft store yesterday. Now when I try to launch it”Halo” pops up for 1 sec then crashes. I’m having the same Issue with MSI Kombuster. Reinstalling did nothing. Please help 119264
  10. Apps won’t open/crash on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps won’t open/crash on launch: I downloaded version 1809 update 2 days ago. I downlaod Halo Wars 2 from the microsoft store. Now when i try to open it crahses after 2 secs. The same thing is happening with MSI Kombuster. That app wont even launch. I have tried reinstalling and nothing is happening. One...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wont launch camera app 1809 version