Windows 10: App won't open on Windows 10

Discus and support App won't open on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have this app called horbito NOVA a browser and when I double click it, the mouse cursor shows the loading symbol but the app itself won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aak_73, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Aak_73 Win User

App won't open on Windows 10

Hello. I have this app called horbito NOVA a browser and when I double click it, the mouse cursor shows the loading symbol but the app itself won't open. I installed the app today, and haven't even got the chance of opening it.

:)

Aak_73, Apr 6, 2021

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2021
  4. App won't open on Windows 10

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you

Jenith_James, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

App won't open on Windows 10

1. App won't open on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App won't open

2. Windows 10 Apps Won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps Won't open: Hi,Since last wednesday Windows apps Calender, Store, Photo's, Security Center etc. won't open on my laptop. I noticed the wsappx service is using alot of recources. Ive tried serval solutions. Wich didnt work so as a final resort i reinstalled the laptop. After updating it...
  3. Windows 10 Apps Won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Apps Won't open: Hi,Since last wednesday Windows apps Calender, Store, Photo's, Security Center etc. won't open on my laptop. I noticed the wsappx service is using alot of recources. Ive tried serval solutions. Wich didnt work so as a final resort i reinstalled the laptop. After updating it...
  4. Windows 10 Apps Won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't open apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't open apps: I don't know why this is happening but when I update the drivers of my APU some apps in Windows won't open and some do, if I see the process in Task Manager they open for like ~2 seconds and then close automatically, without updating the drivers this doesn't happen, but I...
  6. Windows 10 won't open apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't open apps: I don't know why this is happening but when I update the drivers of my APU some apps in Windows won't open and some do, if I see the process in Task Manager they open for like ~2 seconds and then close automatically, without updating the drivers this doesn't happen, but I...
  7. Windows 10 won't open apps

8. Windows 10 Apps Won't Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Apps Won't Open: The apps are available in the taskbar but will not open on the computer screen. The screen is stuck on the desktop screen and it's only showing the wallpaper, no apps on the desktop screen. I am able to open task view and view my files, but that's it and I can do the windows...
  9. Apps won't open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps won't open in Windows 10: Not seeing this particular problem when I search. Running Windows 10 Home, build 19041.746. I run 32GB of RAM and have an i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz. When I first boot, I can easily open all my apps. If I leave an app running for a few hours, or even if I shut down...
  10. Windows 10 App won't open

Windows 10 App won't open: I have an app in my start menu that wont open from start menu - either list or tiles. It is in the packages folder and the store says it is installed. Won't open from store either. App is Microsoft Solitaire Collection and was working fine, then this happened. Can't delete it...