Windows 10: APP wont run

Discus and support APP wont run in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1731910883650819735, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cherijacobsen, Apr 25, 2019.

1. APP wont run

Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1731910883650819735, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: AutoMouser v5.1 (1).exe
P2: 0.0.0.0
P3: 512a7828
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 10.0.17134.556
P6: adca2670
P7: e0434352
P8: 001118a2
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD42E.tmp.dmp
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD98E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD9CE.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD9CC.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD9FC.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_AutoMouser v5.1 _cf93567c2715443f7831e9a414d4a2ef7caf497b_121b9581_1a62dc3d

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: f216a092-6d0f-417d-9546-3552d91cd599
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 1b05b8164493335d9808fbc5caa3d697
Cab Guid: 0

:)

cherijacobsen, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

my windos apps wont work

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache abd check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 25, 2019
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Apr 25, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

APP wont run

CCleaner 64 bit wont run.

Hi Cliff S. Thanks a lot.

I did not run SFC initially because in my understanding SFC checks the system files only, and is not effective for third party tools. Still I did it as you suggested, it found nothing.

APP wont run [​IMG]

I havent tried Dism yet ... please guide me about it in details. I am unaware of it.

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local and C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming does not contain any CCleaner entry after it is uninstalled. I sehed everywhere in C:\Users\<username>\AppData .... no entry for CCleaner. Should I look at any other place too?

There were some in Regedit. Like
    • Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cclaunch
    • Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cclaunch\shell\open\command
    • HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\Open CCleaner...
    • HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\Open CCleaner...\command
    • HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\Run CCleaner
    Five in total. Deleted those, will try another installation now and will let you know.

Hi topgundcp. Thanks a lot to you, too.

I tried your suggestion, got the same result. *Sad

APP wont run [​IMG]

Thema:

APP wont run

1. APP wont run - Similar Threads - APP wont run

2. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on: as shown in the picture, the let apps run in the background setting wont turn on and is greyed out, my laptop is a personal laptop and is not connected to/ affiliated with any organisation so it shouldnt be that, how do i turn this setting on?...
  3. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on: as shown in the picture, the let apps run in the background setting wont turn on and is greyed out, my laptop is a personal laptop and is not connected to/ affiliated with any organisation so it shouldnt be that, how do i turn this setting on?...
  4. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Game wont run

Game wont run: Back for blood on game pass will not open after anti cheat screen loads I am on windows 11 up too date on graphics and drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-wont-run/808037b5-a3eb-4fb8-813a-4ed31b8776ae
  6. My Unity app wont run

My Unity app wont run: Windows is an excellent system and is my absolute favorite to work on. I use the Unity Engine to develop software on my windows device. However, every time I create a test build of my app with no errors in the engine, either as a Windows Standalone 64-bit or a Universal...
  7. run.bat wont run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    run.bat wont run: I wanted to create my own Minecraft server. I followed the steps. When I did clicked my run.bat, but it immediately closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runbat-wont-run/fd7aa7b4-e1e0-4da9-88a5-020352223546
  8. i have an app that wont run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have an app that wont run: first of all, I downloaded it the first time and it worked, then I delete it but the second time it won't even run how can I fix this issue? the program is nsb appstudio...
  9. Minecraft wont Run!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont Run!: I just bought a new computer and needed to download minecraft again. After I installed the new launcher I went on 1.8 because i don't enjoy later updates as much. When i clicked to launch the game it said couldn't set pixel format. Does anyone know how to help?...
  10. app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.: I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having other windows active on the other. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, and the current app system, I can't run it on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows app wont run

2. app wont run