Windows 10: App won't uninstall

Discus and support App won't uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with win 10. (Suprise, Surprise). I found an app that I do not recognize nor install. Dokan Library Bundle. It shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cherishelton, Oct 9, 2019.

1. App won't uninstall

I have been having trouble with win 10. (Suprise, Surprise). I found an app that I do not recognize nor install. Dokan Library Bundle. It shows the error " windows installer not available or installed " when I try to uninstall it. Any info about this "new" app would be helpful.

:)

cherishelton, Oct 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 9, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 9, 2019
  4. tops Win User

App won't uninstall

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

App won't uninstall

1. App won't uninstall - Similar Threads - App won't uninstall

2. App That Won't Open or Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App That Won't Open or Uninstall: I'm trying to use Microsoft Animation Desk. I had previously downloaded it a few months ago, but uninstalled it. Today I tried to install it again, but it said that I already owned the app, and would not let me install. I went to Start and the app was not there but it later...
  3. Downloaded FTP app won't uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloaded FTP app won't uninstall: Think I downloaded something fishy. I was looking for an FTP client app and downloaded GlobalScape CuteFTP. Decided I didn't want it and went immediately to Control Panel to uninstall. I've tried uninstalling it several times and nothing happens. Restarted PC and it is still...
  4. MS Your Phone app won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Your Phone app won't uninstall: in frustration I installed MS "Your Phone" to do some file transfers; it doesn't do the job and i want it GONE. Uninstall button is greyed out, and trying via StartMenu Apps RClick on Yourphone doesn't offer uninstall. How do I get rid of this garbage?...
  5. Windows Store Apps Hang/Freeze and Won't Uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Apps Hang/Freeze and Won't Uninstall: hi Have been having some major issues with windows apps. Most will not open, and if they do they hang immediately. I have tried to uninstall these apps through the settings page but if i click on them instead of seeing the advanced options drop down, the page...
  6. McAfee uninstall is impossible, the app won't allow me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAfee uninstall is impossible, the app won't allow me.: I tried to uninstall it, a window pop up with the option "uninstall" in grey, can't click it... [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-uninstall-is-impossible-the-app-wont-allow/1e242668-b601-49ad-a60a-38e87965727b
  7. Program won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program won't uninstall.: I'm trying to uninstall a program but whenever I try it fails and a message saying "Verify that you have sufficient privilages to stop system services" pops up. Anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/GeeDunc [link] [comments]...
  8. App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall: [ATTACH] "World of Tanks" showed up one day. I think I deleted the directory manually. Now it's hanging around making me uncomfortable in Apps & Features, and who knows where else. When I click Uninstall, I end up with the above error. How do I kill this thing?...
  9. Chromium won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium won't uninstall: Whenever I restart my computer chromium opens up but when I try to uninstall it all it says is "folder is in use". I've tried the folder, control panel, and many other things but it always says the same thing. I don't know if this is a virus or something but I know this...
  10. AVG apps won't uninstall completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG apps won't uninstall completely: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. * Original title: AVG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg-apps-wont-uninstall-completely/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295