Windows 10: App won't uninstall

Discus and support App won't uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with win 10. (Suprise, Surprise). I found an app that I do not recognize nor install. Dokan Library Bundle. It shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cherishelton, Oct 9, 2019.

1. App won't uninstall

I have been having trouble with win 10. (Suprise, Surprise). I found an app that I do not recognize nor install. Dokan Library Bundle. It shows the error " windows installer not available or installed " when I try to uninstall it. Any info about this "new" app would be helpful.

:)

cherishelton, Oct 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 9, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 9, 2019
  4. tops Win User

App won't uninstall

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

App won't uninstall

1. App won't uninstall - Similar Threads - App won't uninstall

2. uninstalling app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalling app: hi. can anyone help me with uninstalling an app? I tried to do it in the settings but there's always a pop up windows saying the app is still running even though it's close. I have to uninstall it because it keeps on crashing my laptop (my windows edge were crashing. the...
  3. App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall: [ATTACH] "World of Tanks" showed up one day. I think I deleted the directory manually. Now it's hanging around making me uncomfortable in Apps & Features, and who knows where else. When I click Uninstall, I end up with the above error. How do I kill this thing?...
  4. Apps Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Uninstall: Hi I am Sumit Chauhan from Dehradun, India. Windows 1903 gives a option for uninstall default apps. I am a normal user and use only word, excel, ppt, snip & sketch and browser app, and also for documents and picture save in home and office. I don't like any computer game...
  5. uninstalling app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalling app: I purchased the Jalada Just Translate app an it has started acting like a malware, I am not able to uninstall the app using the app features in win 10. On each occasion attempting to remove the app I get a pop up that treads that an administrator has blocked me from running...
  6. uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling apps: i need to free up space before i can do a system reset but i don't know which apps i can delete. i don't want to delete something I'm not suppose to. how do i know what i can delete?...
  7. Chromium won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium won't uninstall: Whenever I restart my computer chromium opens up but when I try to uninstall it all it says is "folder is in use". I've tried the folder, control panel, and many other things but it always says the same thing. I don't know if this is a virus or something but I know this...
  8. uninstall won't remove

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall won't remove: CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is remove chromium icon also, but it's exactly same steps I used. I tried to reset by earlier date but that was unsuccessful....
  9. AVG apps won't uninstall completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG apps won't uninstall completely: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. * Original title: AVG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg-apps-wont-uninstall-completely/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295
  10. Uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall an app: I installed this app,quick finder template,decided to uninstall it.Went into settings then apps,only to find it is not in my list of apps....