Windows 10: App wont work on this device.

Discus and support App wont work on this device. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have previously had minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer however now I am trying to get it back and the store is saying that the app will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TreyWare, Aug 10, 2018.

1. TreyWare Win User

App wont work on this device.

I have previously had minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer however now I am trying to get it back and the store is saying that the app will work on this device. Is there anything I can do, please send help. SOS!

:)

TreyWare, Aug 10, 2018

2. apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Aug 10, 2018
  3. veldthui Win User
    USB devices not working

Since my PC was updated to Windows 10 I have been having trouble with USB devices not working. It appears the drivers do not load or do not work. Example is my Saitek rudder pedals. They appear to be fully installed and appear in the device list but they do not work. I go into the device manager and update the driver to the exact same driver and it works.
    I plug in my iPhone and it is recognized as an iPhone but appears in the Other Devices with a yellow exclamation. A check and it says there are no drivers. Manually find the drivers and update them and it is good until I pull it out. Next time I plug it in same thing.
    Phantom 3 pro wont show the disk drive and have to load in a generic disk drive driver and all good. This list goes on.

I have found no suggestion on the net that help me so far.

Anyone else had this issue and have they solved it?

Thanks.

veldthui, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

my windos apps wont work

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache abd check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. App wont work on this device. - Similar Threads - App wont device

2. Why wont my apps work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my apps work?: I just bought a computer three days ago, and have been having problems with it not running the apps i have installed. I started with League of legends, and I fixed that problem by updating the windows. But now when I try and open discord it keeps closing the app. It will open...
  3. Why wont my apps work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my apps work?: I just bought a computer three days ago, and have been having problems with it not running the apps i have installed. I started with League of legends, and I fixed that problem by updating the windows. But now when I try and open discord it keeps closing the app. It will open...
  4. Widnows Apps wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widnows Apps wont work: Since updating to windows 11, none off my basic applications such as calculator, the picture viewer, notepad etc. will open. There is no error, simply nothing happens...
  5. Widnows Apps wont work

Widnows Apps wont work: Since updating to windows 11, none off my basic applications such as calculator, the picture viewer, notepad etc. will open. There is no error, simply nothing happens...
  6. My Xbox App wont work

My Xbox App wont work: My app is stuck at the pulsing black screen with the white xbox logo. It worked hours ago and now it wont launch even though I have been able to launch it on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshoot and I don't know whats happening please help...
  7. Some apps wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps wont work: Im trying to use some programs such as snipping tool etc. It dosent work though This happened after i updated to Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 ni_release. I would like some help...
  8. Some apps wont work

Some apps wont work: Im trying to use some programs such as snipping tool etc. It dosent work though This happened after i updated to Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 ni_release. I would like some help...
  9. Predownloaded Windows apps wont work

Predownloaded Windows apps wont work: I tried to open my calculator on my laptop and everytime I try i get a message to check the store and when I try to figure out whats wrong it doesn't do anything and I have also tried to open other apps that were pre-downloaded onto this laptop and it says the same thing. I...
  10. windows store and apps wont work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store and apps wont work: after upgrading to windows 10 version 17769.107 windows store, edge,cortana wont work . i tried resetting Microsoft apps and edge browser but still same issue.what should i do now?[ATTACH]...