Windows 10: App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck?

Discus and support App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I can't get the app "Your Smartphone" to run on my Windows 10 (version 1909). All that comes after the launch is this: In the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlackMagic922, Jun 7, 2020.

1. App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck?

Hello I can't get the app "Your Smartphone" to run on my Windows 10 (version 1909).

All that comes after the launch is this:

In the Windows settings I have already tried the following:

• Reset App
    • Repair App
    A reinstallation of the app did not help either.

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

BlackMagic922, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Unable to install apps Stuck at Starting Download

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issues.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2

You may try to reset the Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Press OK.
    Method 3

Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Right Click on System Tray.
    • Click Adjust date and time button.
    • Click Change to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Also refer:

Attempts to download apps from the Store are stuck at “Pending”

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck?

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck?

1. App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck? - Similar Threads - App Smartphone gets

2. Your Phone App Gets Stuck On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App Gets Stuck On Windows 11: I just got a new Laptop with Windows 10 then upgraded to Windows 11 and tried to link Your Phone app, but it gets stuck on the "Generating QR Code" I've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing happens, the same happens with a pin code. I have done the following thingsTry...
  3. Your Phone App Gets Stuck On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App Gets Stuck On Windows 11: I just got a new Laptop with Windows 10 then upgraded to Windows 11 and tried to link Your Phone app, but it gets stuck on the "Generating QR Code" I've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing happens, the same happens with a pin code. I have done the following thingsTry...
  4. Your Smartphone basic functions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Smartphone basic functions: Hey dear developers, hello fellow nerds in the microverse,since some time im more and more working on my smartphone, for example noting thoughts i have, doing some "pre-research" and am then looking for basic functions to transfer my work from Phone to Pc. Wanting to do that,...
  5. Your Smartphone basic functions

Your Smartphone basic functions: Hey dear developers, hello fellow nerds in the microverse,since some time im more and more working on my smartphone, for example noting thoughts i have, doing some "pre-research" and am then looking for basic functions to transfer my work from Phone to Pc. Wanting to do that,...
  6. How to get a MAC address for a smartphone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get a MAC address for a smartphone?: I am trying to set up 'parental control' on an australian telstra router and it wants me to provide a mac address for every device I set up a block for. One of those devices is a smartphone and it appears on the router listing with IP addresses only, no MAC address. How can I...
  7. Your phone app stuck

Your phone app stuck: i am using samsung a52 as phone and trying to link with my pc I followed all steps and on phone it says check your pc " from your phone app on your pc select Send notification" and this will send final permission to your phone but my pc is stuck at 60% for 1 hour and i dont...
  8. Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ichwg1/samsung_apps_can_be_mirrored_on_windows_with_your/
  9. Your Smartphone connection for telephoning not possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Smartphone connection for telephoning not possible?: Hello, I am trying to activate the call function on your smartphone. Unfortunately, I always get this mistake: [ATTACH] Then I thought good at first, then I do it manually [ATTACH] I have successfully done that [ATTACH] But I can't find...
  10. this microsoft apps connected to my smartphone

this microsoft apps connected to my smartphone: how to get this app my computer connected to my samsung smartphone in another langage than english? in french??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-microsoft-apps-connected-to-my-smartphone/d1d3bb73-7ed7-42af-a2c4-8b01c34887b5