Windows 10: app

Discus and support app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; stop an app from continually trying to automatically install in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joeglobe, Mar 15, 2019.

1. joeglobe Win User

app

stop an app from continually trying to automatically install in windows 10

:)

joeglobe, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

app

1. app - Similar Threads - app

2. Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ?: Hi, I have developed application in .net, C# and using WPF tools, for Geo Fence I need to use offline maps, can I download MAP in local machine and integrate it in my application ? if yes then how do I integrate that ?...
  3. JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits): Hi everyone, Just posting here to mention that JW library - while at first not launching - now works fine on a PC with Windows 10. On my first install, the JW App correctly downloaded but seemed unable to go further than opening the JW start logo and show the "loading...
  4. Camera App accessed by CameraCaptureUI is not saving photos

Camera App accessed by CameraCaptureUI is not saving photos: When calling the CameraCaptureUI, the Camera app showed up as intended and I was able to click on the take photo button. But when the button was clicked the camera screen greys out and no image were saved. This affect all Panasonic Toughpads devices with Win 10 Enterprise...
  5. Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app

Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app: Hello, I have spent 12 hours with Microsoft Tech Support and the problem isn't resolved. I have an iphone that I tried to download my pics thru the Microsoft Photos App (I like the way it organizes the photos). I always get an error midway thru the download that nothing is...
  6. Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10: Today, Intel launched Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 devices and it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. Intel Graphics Command Center is a new and modern application to help consumers control game settings and GPU-related functionalities. There are several...
  7. Blocking All Game/App Downloads (inc Free) on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking All Game/App Downloads (inc Free) on Windows 10: I use Microsoft Family and have applied settings for Content Restrictions and Ask A Parent for Purchases. However, my child can still download free apps and games without requiring permission. How can i block downloading of all games and apps, including the free ones....
  8. Can I block all game and app downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I block all game and app downloads: I use Microsoft Family and have applied settings for Content Restrictions and Ask A Parent for Purchases. However, my child can still download free apps and games without requiring permission. How can i block downloading of all games and apps, including the free ones....
  9. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.: One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a...
  10. apps keeps closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps keeps closing: hello pls i didnt know what went wrong i just discovered that i couldnt open my start menu, my music application, my microsoft store, and some others like that pls i dont know what to do pls help me...