Windows 10: app

Discus and support app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; stop an app from continually trying to automatically install in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joeglobe, Mar 15, 2019.

1. joeglobe Win User

app

stop an app from continually trying to automatically install in windows 10

:)

joeglobe, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

app

1. app - Similar Threads - app

2. I'm unable to add an email in Windwos 10's "Mail" app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to add an email in Windwos 10's "Mail" app: I already have 3 emails in there but I can't add a 4th one (it gets stuck at the moment after I typed the email and password info and then the pop up starts processing the result. It shows a message "creating account" but nothing further happens. No new account is added to...
  3. What is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras?: what is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras? * Original title: best ip security monitoring app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-ip-security-camera-app-to-monitor/c381220c-969d-4297-be7e-8700d97e5b45"
  4. How to back up Mail App in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to back up Mail App in Win 10: Dear all, I got some issue with my computer and I need to back up my mail contents in Mail App of Window 10. I have researched on Web and found the way to copy all data in the folder as below link:...
  5. best ip security monitoring app

best ip security monitoring app: what is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-ip-security-monitoring-app/c381220c-969d-4297-be7e-8700d97e5b45"
  6. OneDrive app not working right in newest Windows 10 Update. In addition, I have a lot of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive app not working right in newest Windows 10 Update. In addition, I have a lot of...: Hello, Since the last Windows 10 Update, the OneDrive app is not starting on Startup. I also do not the ability to change the OneDrive Settings, or the location of the OneDrive Settings has changed. In addition, I have a lot of Windows Errors. I have Windows 10 Home...
  7. Windows default app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows default app: I've just installed Windows 10, but I do not have apps such as photos and store, videos, and ... What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-default-app/fb873464-a24d-48c2-99e3-9c0ffd391930
  8. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked: Hi, currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked. For each of them I get the following error "This app has been blocked by your system administrator", "Contact your system administrator for more...
  9. POP3 Email Account on Mail App - Can't add Folders

POP3 Email Account on Mail App - Can't add Folders: I have seen this question but no answers. This is hard to believe - that microsoft doesn't enable the Mail App to be fully functional for POP3 accounts. I need to be able to set up folders within my email account to organize my work. There is no "+" sign by accounts or...
  10. microsoft apps suddenly wont open

microsoft apps suddenly wont open: microsoft photos , paint 3D and maps all suddenly started sending me a ...this app can't open message today. Don't know why or what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-suddenly-wont-open/9d7125d6-33e1-4ad9-9a8a-2172434280ef