Windows 10: App

Discus and support App in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a app called segurazo that won't go away every time I uninstall it it comes back I never installed it it just appeared when it did a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DianeHeiney, Sep 8, 2019.

1. App

I have a app called segurazo that won't go away every time I uninstall it it comes back I never installed it it just appeared when it did a lot of things have been crashing or stop coding all kinds of weird stuff please I need help bad before there's nothing left

:)

DianeHeiney, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 8, 2019
  4. App

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

App

1. App - Similar Threads - App

2. App to create a second Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App to create a second Taskbar: A short while ago I came across a new app to create a second Taskbar, rather like a Sidebar, from which selected apps / files can be launched. I cannot now find it in the magazine, or online, in which it appeared, or remember what it is called so I can search for it. Its name...
  3. Joining domain blocks Internet access to UWP apps/Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining domain blocks Internet access to UWP apps/Office 365: Hello, I was hoping that someone will be able to shed some light on the following issue. We have a hybrid environment, consisting of on-premise Active Directory and Azure/Office 365. After a Windows 10 computer has jointed our domain, the following issues arise:...
  4. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.: Apart from just showing white screen I have to launch the app multiple times to Load the game.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen-on-launching-appsgames-from-windows/b6a20c2c-b64c-4933-8e3f-fbf178ac4787
  5. Where to find install app / software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where to find install app / software?: My new notebook come with a lot of app / software installed, I would like to know on what software are installed and where to check it. For example, there are many app shown on privacy for permission, but I don't see them on uninstalled window. Does anyone have any...
  6. Raw viewer app

Raw viewer app: I'm attempting to purchase a Windows 10 tablet but have been told that to load, view and save RAW file images (eg. Canon CR2 file) I will need a RAW viewer app. which is Microsoft certified. How do I find out which apps are certified....is there a current list of available...
  7. How to edit email name in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to edit email name in Windows 10 Mail app: When I send an email using my gmail account within my Mail app, the 'From' box looks like this: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <my *** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Why does it show the outlook address and how do I change it? (I assume the...
  8. How to stop Windows 10 Mail app from including the default outlook address in the sent box...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Windows 10 Mail app from including the default outlook address in the sent box...: I sent an email on my iphone using gmail. After receiving a reply, i decided to reply on my PC using the Windows 10 mail app. I clicked on my gmail account within the app and before i sent the reply, my gmail address was clearly in the "From:" box. It was the only email in...
  9. any idea why YourPhone app starts after waking from sleep?(and using Gpu)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    any idea why YourPhone app starts after waking from sleep?(and using Gpu): i do not use this app,it is set to OFF in background apps settings and only launches after waking from sleep.(not after shut down or restart). on top of that it uses the Nvidia Gpu,, and setting it to use "power saving" in "graphic option" doesn't make any difference. every...
  10. Where can I find the "Mail" app's personalization wallpapers in my PC?

Where can I find the "Mail" app's personalization wallpapers in my PC?: Hello Everyone, I liked the windows10 Mail app's wallpapers very much Where can I find these wallpapers in my PC? - (I want to set the mountain one as the wallpaper for my Desktop ) [ATTACH] Thanks...