Windows 10: APP

Discus and support APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My iTunes app was working until yesterday. I have been on the phone with Apple Support for over an hour and it is still not fixed. I keep getting an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeachyMelancon, Nov 8, 2019.

1. APP

My iTunes app was working until yesterday. I have been on the phone with Apple Support for over an hour and it is still not fixed. I keep getting an error message that "no applicable licenses found" Now I have been cut off from Apple Support. HELP!

:)

PeachyMelancon, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. APP :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 8, 2019
  4. APP

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

APP

1. APP - Similar Threads - APP

2. Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link": Hello, When logging on to 3 other family members profiles i get the same errors. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link" only on my own admin profile does everything seem to work ok. Ive looked online and can't seem to find a solution that works for "-link" . How...
  3. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  4. What is this APP?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this APP?: Hello all: Today an app named " Driver Tonic" intruded into my PC! I never saw it. What is this app? How should I do? --- Zhao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-app/3fb50216-98e7-472b-a89f-a16d002abcbe"
  5. can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my...: can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10, can't setup default apps, can't entire my pc hard disk also any windows os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-up-the-microsoft-account-in-windows/c01393ef-01b3-45bf-87f3-80d1e4c06c41"
  6. App to convert lower case to upper case

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App to convert lower case to upper case: Hello, I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does anyone have experience with a free one that you would recommend? Thanks!...
  7. Windows Store Falsifying download speed by a factor of near 10, Xbox beta app on right side...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Falsifying download speed by a factor of near 10, Xbox beta app on right side...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rusty_anvile [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzcoi2/windows_store_falsifying_download_speed_by_a/
  8. Photos app - cropping is choppy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app - cropping is choppy: This is a problem that I've had with my Windows 10 machine ever since I built it, even after I've changed motherboards and graphics cards, so I'm really stumped as to what's causing it. When I click on any photo to edit it in the default Windows 10 photos app, cropping the...
  9. Disney+ app not installing on my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disney+ app not installing on my laptop: Hello, Is Disney+ only available on Xbox One? I am trying to download it on my laptop but the Microsoft Store say I have no devices connected to my account. I went to manage my devices and my laptop is listed as my only device. I even tried to sign in with my school account...
  10. Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps: Hi, in the Apps and Features settings category, the option to move and uninstall downloaded MS Store UWP apps are greyed out (apps including Music Bee, Forza Horizon 4, iTunes, etc.). Also at the top, just below the Apps and Features header, there is a remark " Some of these...