Windows 10: app

Discus and support app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can download motor trend on my laptop it says if I would like to download it to my xbox one s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martincorona3, Mar 31, 2020.

1. app

I can download motor trend on my laptop it says if I would like to download it to my xbox one s

:)

martincorona3, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 31, 2020
  4. app

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

app

1. app - Similar Threads - app

2. why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10: Family app shows €0 balance after adding €10 to my sons account, balance on account logged in online shows the correct balance of €10 and on his xbox it shows €10 , but when he tries to spend it it denies him saying insufficient balance....
  3. why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10: Family app shows €0 balance after adding €10 to my sons account, balance on account logged in online shows the correct balance of €10 and on his xbox it shows €10 , but when he tries to spend it it denies him saying insufficient balance....
  4. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  5. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  6. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move app to USB?: Hello, I noticed that the way to move an app to a usb is slightly different on Windows 10. I need to try and move an app because the older computer is not doing so hot on the internet. I mostly used the same steps:Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage Settings...
  7. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move app to USB?: Hello, I noticed that the way to move an app to a usb is slightly different on Windows 10. I need to try and move an app because the older computer is not doing so hot on the internet. I mostly used the same steps:Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage Settings...
  8. How to move app to USB?

9. Choose where to get apps from

Choose where to get apps from: I am told to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?NOTE: please make your response very simplistic as I am not technical...
  10. Choose where to get apps from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose where to get apps from: I am old to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?...