Windows 10: App

Discus and support App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im on pc and im having so much troble staying in party chat and there will be time where i just wont connect to chat and i have to restart my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EddyGordian, Jan 20, 2021.

1. App

Im on pc and im having so much troble staying in party chat and there will be time where i just wont connect to chat and i have to restart my computer multiple time just for it to work

:)

EddyGordian, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 20, 2021
  4. App

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

App

1. App - Similar Threads - App

2. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  3. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  4. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution: Suddenly everything on my screen is HUGE! Icons, Apps, Fonts...Screen Resolution is "Recommended", 1920X1080. Scale is 100%. This is not related to the monitor, other computers plugged to the same monitor show fine. This effects all programs. I checked for driver updates....
  6. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  7. Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution

Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution: Suddenly everything on my screen is HUGE! Icons, Apps, Fonts...Screen Resolution is "Recommended", 1920X1080. Scale is 100%. This is not related to the monitor, other computers plugged to the same monitor show fine. This effects all programs. I checked for driver updates....
  8. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  9. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  10. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...