Windows 10: app

Discus and support app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiWhen I have textnow app open on my desktop then when I minimize it it closesother websites stay open when i minimize them?Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jun 16, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

app

HiWhen I have textnow app open on my desktop then when I minimize it it closesother websites stay open when i minimize them?Thank you

:)

TIMMY 067, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

app

1. app - Similar Threads - app

2. Problems with my RecForth app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my RecForth app: I buy the Recforth app into microsoft store since 2022, but when I use it now, I get message to buy now message, how do I fix this issue?? thanks for their help...
  3. Problems with my RecForth app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my RecForth app: I buy the Recforth app into microsoft store since 2022, but when I use it now, I get message to buy now message, how do I fix this issue?? thanks for their help...
  4. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze: So my StartMenu is not responding also search bar too and when i select a app like roblox or other app except gta V than right click it freezes and stays on loading mouse and doesnt open the menu that i wanna see and also i tryed sfc /scannow and DMS /Online /blah blahAnd i...
  5. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze: So my StartMenu is not responding also search bar too and when i select a app like roblox or other app except gta V than right click it freezes and stays on loading mouse and doesnt open the menu that i wanna see and also i tryed sfc /scannow and DMS /Online /blah blahAnd i...
  6. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

7. Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...: I'm helping a friend with his PC and I would want to try playing Halo Infinite to test out the gaming performance. Apparently I only have the copy for that game and not my friend. Would it be possible for me to log into the Xbox gaming app with my account without interfering...
  8. W10 file app association edit obstacle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 file app association edit obstacle: Manual edits to file association choices are restricted to apps that have been prepopulated in the drop down window. In the case of file type .jfif which is a popular image format online, the prepopulated choices exclude the image editing app that I prefer to use and which I...
  9. Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...

Is it possible to use a different Microsoft account for the Xbox gaming app without...: I'm helping a friend with his PC and I would want to try playing Halo Infinite to test out the gaming performance. Apparently I only have the copy for that game and not my friend. Would it be possible for me to log into the Xbox gaming app with my account without interfering...
  10. W10 file app association edit obstacle

W10 file app association edit obstacle: Manual edits to file association choices are restricted to apps that have been prepopulated in the drop down window. In the case of file type .jfif which is a popular image format online, the prepopulated choices exclude the image editing app that I prefer to use and which I...