Windows 10: Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur.

Discus and support Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It just kind of bothers me. Is this a problem or a feature? 8852 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcturus, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Arcturus Win User

Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur.

It just kind of bothers me.

Is this a problem or a feature?

:)

Arcturus, Jul 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Photo App AND Windows Photo Viewer

I need to be able to see my photos in full resolution AND see the file name & be able to scroll easily. In Photos app - everything is great but the individual filename of the image I look at is not apparent - and I need to be able to easily identify the
    photo I am looking at.

In Windows Photo Viewer - it is all good except all files display lo res & look slightly blurred. How can I fix either of these prooblems?

jdempsey1313, Jul 23, 2015
  3. LOTGS Win User
    Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hmm, that doesn't seem to make a difference for me. Are you using the Start Screen or the Start Menu?

LOTGS, Jul 23, 2015
  4. Skazzy3 Win User

I'd like a way to have taskbar blur too. It just doesn't feel like a complete experience without it. (Maybe even Window Title Bar Colour, Blur, and Transparency too if that's not too much to ask.)

Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur. [​IMG]

Skazzy3, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur. - Similar Threads - Apparently everything except

2. Powershell command for deleting everything EXCEPT for...

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell command for deleting everything EXCEPT for...: Hey guys, just wondered if anyone could help me with this. So basically, I have a directory with a crap ton of subdirectories, each with a crap ton of files in them. The files all have widely varying names (they're all ZIP files so they have the same extension), and I only...
  3. Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...: ...but apparently a lot of users of iTunes for Windows are seeing their cd/dvd drives open the tray every time they exit iTunes for Windows (including me). Windows version: Windows 10 64 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.441) iTunes for Windows version: 12.9.2.6 Does anyone...
  4. So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading: So what happened is that my laptop is showing the blue loading screen forever what do i do ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-apparently-i-have-a-problem-that-has-to-do-with/6fb86161-23a1-4f33-a33e-73f53c294038
  5. Enable taskbar blur

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable taskbar blur: Hello, I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this? 10491
  6. Apparently... I am using an Ad Blocker. Except I'm not !

in Browsers and Email
    Apparently... I am using an Ad Blocker. Except I'm not !: MS Outlook Email (using Edge) on both my PC's (one 32 and one 64 bit) say I am using an Ad Blocker. This is happening more and more recently. Only thing is... I am not and never have done. Whatever you are doing MS, keep it up *Cool [img] 52915
  7. Explorer/Network shown everything except Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer/Network shown everything except Computer: While trying to connect a new pc to our network I somehow no longer see "Computer" in "Network" on my computer's Explorer. Oddly, the new computer Network is showing everything but on my PC "Media Devices" "Multifunction Devices", etc all are there but no Computer" (see...
  8. Everything has reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything has reset: I don't really know where to put this so I'm not sure whether it will be answered here or not but here goes. Basically last night I turned my computer off the same way I have done for the past few months nothing different not even an update but as soon as I log on this...
  9. Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side: Icons have side blur/shadow and icons don't go down line up with the taskbar like normal but have a gap between the taskbar and bottom row of icons Thanks for any help [img] 85315
  10. Updating to 10049 has become slower and for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to 10049 has become slower and for no apparent reason.: I am currently struggling to get 10049 installed here: I first upgraded to 10049 on March 30th, the download took about 20 minutes. The install became stuck at 3% for over 25-30 minutes or so, then it continued. The process went smoothly and in less than 3 hours 10049...