Windows 10: Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur.

Discus and support Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It just kind of bothers me. Is this a problem or a feature? 8852 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcturus, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Arcturus Win User

Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur.

It just kind of bothers me.

Is this a problem or a feature?

:)

Arcturus, Jul 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Photo App AND Windows Photo Viewer

I need to be able to see my photos in full resolution AND see the file name & be able to scroll easily. In Photos app - everything is great but the individual filename of the image I look at is not apparent - and I need to be able to easily identify the
    photo I am looking at.

In Windows Photo Viewer - it is all good except all files display lo res & look slightly blurred. How can I fix either of these prooblems?

jdempsey1313, Jul 23, 2015
  3. LOTGS Win User
    Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hmm, that doesn't seem to make a difference for me. Are you using the Start Screen or the Start Menu?

LOTGS, Jul 23, 2015
  4. Skazzy3 Win User

I'd like a way to have taskbar blur too. It just doesn't feel like a complete experience without it. (Maybe even Window Title Bar Colour, Blur, and Transparency too if that's not too much to ask.)

Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur. [​IMG]

Skazzy3, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur. - Similar Threads - Apparently everything except

2. everything except taskbar items becomes unclickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything except taskbar items becomes unclickable: so sometimes when using a monitor everything on both my main laptop and monitor becomes unclickable with the only thing still clickable being the taskbar. i dont know what i could try to fix thissystem information:Device name -removed-Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon...
  3. everything except taskbar items becomes unclickable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everything except taskbar items becomes unclickable: so sometimes when using a monitor everything on both my main laptop and monitor becomes unclickable with the only thing still clickable being the taskbar. i dont know what i could try to fix thissystem information:Device name -removed-Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon...
  4. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  5. Onedrive has a problem apparently

Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  6. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 blurring backdrop wallpapers and apparent perminent Modern Standby

Windows 11 blurring backdrop wallpapers and apparent perminent Modern Standby: Hi,So, I was under the impression I could find whatever backdrop for my laptop online and use the image but, windows keeps zooming the picture so it's blurred. The desktop icons etc are not blurred or zoomed, just the wallpaper image. I've gone into personalisation and...
  8. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar: The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's something I can do about this?And adjusting ClearType text doesn't even work. :/...
  9. My whole screen is blurred and everything is big?

My whole screen is blurred and everything is big?: [ATTACH] When I started my computer yesterday as usual, I immediately noticed how everything is warped and blurred. (see picture) This is of course anything but normal. My writing is pixelated and even in the login window everything is strange and warped. Google and games...
  10. Enable taskbar blur

Enable taskbar blur: Hello, I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this? 10491