Windows 10: Apparently I have over 100 GB of Apps, but that's impossible?

Discus and support Apparently I have over 100 GB of Apps, but that's impossible? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I noticed that I had 124 GB taken up in Apps and features, but the biggest app I have is only 2 GB. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/--dementednugget--, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Apparently I have over 100 GB of Apps, but that's impossible?

Apparently I have over 100 GB of Apps, but that's impossible? TqYmeVgHdcgP5algB4bWwMhLX-jUGfpnaMxOdSpehIM.jpg

I noticed that I had 124 GB taken up in Apps and features, but the biggest app I have is only 2 GB. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? If it helps, I recently got a Trojan virus and I'm not sure if it's still on my computer.

edit: I also have 25 GB of Temporary files. Not sure how to get rid of that either.

https://preview.redd.it/9pizc9c559w...bp&s=109ade87eb7bc4811cc161d2dfe8759116dacb6e

https://preview.redd.it/y1wmr17a59w...bp&s=67f3528de9c76d2c53df1c9fafe255933e0bc1e3

definitely not 25 GB's worth of Temporary files

submitted by /u/--dementednugget--
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/--dementednugget--, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Apparently I have over 100 GB of Apps, but that's impossible?

1. Apparently I have over 100 GB of Apps, but that's impossible? - Similar Threads - Apparently 100 Apps

2. What is taking 100 GB of space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is taking 100 GB of space?: Hey, My PC's C disk was nearly fulled so i tried to clear some programs on it but when i was trying to check what do delete it says 85 GB is downloaded. But when i check every program on it and sum up the GB's its maximum 20 GB. So i was wondering how can i find what's...
  3. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  4. Apparently I have 2 Microsoft Accounts?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apparently I have 2 Microsoft Accounts?: When I log in to my Microsoft account it gives me 2 account options to log in to: 1. Personal account, created by you which I can access using my own email address/password and 2. Work or school account created by your IT department. which I can't access as it doesn't...
  5. Storage settings showing 165 GB used for Apps & Features, but this is impossible, what...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage settings showing 165 GB used for Apps & Features, but this is impossible, what...: Hello, My laptop is telling me that it's 256 GB SSD is full, but I have next to nothing downloaded onto this laptop MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Chrome, iTunes. It was almost entirely used in my small retail business, no music or big games downloaded. Indeed, when you click...
  6. I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?: I had a look at my system information and I noticed that I only have 6.94 GB usable RAM but 16 GB is installed. I recently decided to overclock my PC from 3.70 GHz to 4.19 GHz, I thought that was the issue, but I'm not sure why I thought overclocking would affect usable RAM....
  7. Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over: Lol how to tell Restaurant Impossible and Restaurant Take over are fake...just watched back to back episodes where the same actors are in them. One where his wife left him, the second where his son died...who was serving in the previous episode. It was on the Bell network...
  8. I have a folder that seems to be impossible to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a folder that seems to be impossible to delete: I was testing some commands with robocopy to make sure I had some syntax correct. For testing I created the following 2 folders: D:\1 and D:\2 When I am done testing I noticed that I actually had 2 folders called "2" right on the root of D:. One of these I can delete, but...
  9. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable. How do I remove the hardware memory reserved? My motherboard is: GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 with the latest bios (F3) I tried changing it in the msconfig but it doesn't work. My OS is on x64....
  10. People app have the same update over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People app have the same update over and over: I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has an update. It downloads, installs, and says Completed. If I check again, or close the Store, reboot, or anything, and check...