Windows 10: Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

Discus and support Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenAT057, Jul 10, 2020.

1. BenAT057 Win User

Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download

Cancelled due to insufficient permissions.

If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access!

I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now

:)

BenAT057, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Admin rights

Well now you see my issue. I am restarting explorer with admin permission, but nothing changes. It still says I need admin permission when I try to do anything with the files.

power_surge_perf, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now? - Similar Threads - Apparently admin rights

2. No Admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin rights: Hi,I recently turned my PC off and when I have switched it back on, I have lost all admin rights on my PC.Certain programmes won't work such as Spotify and any games that I have installed through Xbox will not load both of which come up with the following error;'Windows...
  3. Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Rights: So as you can see I'm an admin but when I try to do a admin thing or run task manager it waits like around 10 minutes and gives me the loading cursor and when its done loading it gives me a error message with error sound - Please Help...
  4. Admin rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin rights: So from no where ive lost my admin rights and i cannot install or add anything to my own PC. I tried searching for solution around google and youtube tried everything almost but any step i want to take i s asking me to to provide admin password and the option is grey so i...
  5. No admin rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No admin rights: I am logged in under Admin however I am not able to run any programs under Admin. I cannot restore, I cannot open certain programs..... cant do hardly anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-admin-rights/8c6b4b42-70c1-4bcd-98d4-5ff9a26fa1ec
  6. Admin rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin rights: How to get full administrative rights to my company windows 10 pc? Thanks submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ermngi/admin_rights/
  7. Admin rights

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin rights: I ran into this problem when I changed to windows 10 upgrade. Should I change my computer name to the Microsoft profile name or would it be easier to just change my Microsoft profile name to match my computer name? Thanks...
  8. admin rights

admin rights: Hi, There is only one account in my laptop, which is selected as administrator but when i try to run the command "net localgroup administrators" in the cmd it show the administrators account named dell as i am having dell laptop, where as the name of my account is PIYUSH...
  9. Admin Rights

Admin Rights: When i look at my profile it says i'm Admin yet when i go into users and look at the account it say Local, when i change the setting to Admin the OK is greyed out so i cannot change it. I know at one point i used to get a pop up box to put password in to override but that box...
  10. Admin Rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin Rights: How do I turn off passwords without being an Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/admin-rights/298f50bc-2051-4905-94df-23c039e3c9c3"