Windows 10: Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

Discus and support Apparently no one at Apple has a clue... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ...but apparently a lot of users of iTunes for Windows are seeing their cd/dvd drives open the tray every time they exit iTunes for Windows (including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SEwing1243, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

...but apparently a lot of users of iTunes for Windows are seeing their cd/dvd drives open the tray every time they exit iTunes for Windows (including me).

Windows version: Windows 10 64 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.441)

iTunes for Windows version: 12.9.2.6

Does anyone know how to make that stop?

:)

SEwing1243, Dec 12, 2018

2. Compatibility of Apple keyboard and Mouse

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer te below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes?

As the keyboard and mouse both are not working, I can not suggest you with troubleshooting steps which will require the input devices.

You may try contacting the Apple support as they provide the drivers for devices.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 12, 2018
  3. How to load Apple OS X?

Step 1: Save up extra money
    Step 2: Buy an Apple computer with that extra money.

Seriously though, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you want to install OSX on a PC, there are plenty of websites to explain that, but most forums won't discuss it due to the legality issues. There are ways to virtualize it, but it isn't legal due to Apple's policies.

DeaconFrost, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Brian Cab Win User

Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

removing Apple update

The Apple Update Software or Bonjour doesn't seem to be listed as one of your installed programs. We suggest that you go to the link provided below for it may provide a resolution of the issue you're having.

I can't uninstall Apple Software Update.

Regards.

Brian Cab, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

1. Apparently no one at Apple has a clue... - Similar Threads - Apparently Apple has

2. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  3. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  4. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Accesibility in iPhone one drive y apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accesibility in iPhone one drive y apple: I have a iPhone and I’m blind, i used voice over and when i tried to write in word one drive don’t let me continue writing in my document, but if I turn off the Accesibility I can continue writing....
  6. A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue: I am going to start with the oddity so those in the know don't fall asleep at my detail. the LAST thing I did was run a safe boot and running the troubleshooter. It cam back essentially saying it could not repair windows and offered a log file. Here is the oddity for me.. the...
  7. Anyone has a clue of how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone has a clue of how to fix this?: [ATTACH] It started doing this a couple of days ago. It happens every once in a while. https://i.redd.it/h33o271reqw51.gif submitted by /u/joshua1716 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmeohd/anyone_has_a_clue_of_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Strangest W10 Problem I’ve Ever Seen. So Far No One Has A Clue. Do YOU?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strangest W10 Problem I’ve Ever Seen. So Far No One Has A Clue. Do YOU?: This is a Difficult challenge to post without the thread becoming very long. Here goes. This is a New HP LAPTOP, model 17-ca100ds. 6 weeks into it life it begins to lose file associations. A HP tech support rep. Suggests Malwearbytes so I purchased it and installed it. I...
  9. Has someone any clue what the matter is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has someone any clue what the matter is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zikha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ew7n1l/has_someone_any_clue_what_the_matter_is/
  10. BSOD and no clue!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and no clue!: Hi, Hoping you can help - I'm getting crashes at least once a day and have no idea how to read dump files etc. I've followed the instructions and attached the zip file so I'm hoping there's someone who will point me in the right direction! Thanks in advance. 38836