Windows 10: Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs

Discus and support Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I seem to be having problems with a newly built PC. Windows on it starts to lag from time to time, sometimes resulting in a BSOD (most often the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thraxx SVK, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs

Hello. I seem to be having problems with a newly built PC. Windows on it starts to lag from time to time, sometimes resulting in a BSOD (most often the error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes kmode_exception_not_handled). The system runs smoothly after a reboot, but the lags and crashes can appear after some time of usage. I am not at the PC atm, my brother sent me minidump files converted to text (I will ask him to send over the original files if needed)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SaZd1aps4t_Ldd9Novqo1TqlUsGlY4GC/view?usp=sharing

I ran multiple RAM checks, no errors. Updated all drivers, including chipset drivers. Reseated and swapped around RAM sticks (or used only 1 for a while) and ultimately replaced the SSD, but the issue still persists.

Is it possible to tell the cause from the minidumps?

Thank you in advance.

:)

Thraxx SVK, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

BSOD randomly occurs

I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    BSOD occurs randomly

Hi,

I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week.
    The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR.

I updated all the drivers to no avail.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs

1. Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs - Similar Threads - Apparently randomly occuring

2. Random BSODs happening occasionally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs happening occasionally: Hello, As mentioned in the title, I recently had problems with my laptop. It started to bluescreen starting from last week and it has been happening a few times during the week. When it occurs, the error code is cut off, so I have to look it up through event viewer which...
  3. Random BSODs happening occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs happening occasionally: Hello, As mentioned in the title, I recently had problems with my laptop. It started to bluescreen starting from last week and it has been happening a few times during the week. When it occurs, the error code is cut off, so I have to look it up through event viewer which...
  4. BSOD occurring randomly - Chia

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring randomly - Chia: I recently started trying to use the Chia program, a crpyto farming program and have been getting BSOD while using it, files are attached below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnoStfZ-u1nxkz6EkSIKTYvOiwYR?e=tJEdlA...
  5. Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly

Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly: Since a couple months ago i have been experiencing random BSOD ocurrences without changing much of my setup. This PC never had any BSOD until i upgraded my PC GPU from a GTX660Ti to a RTX3080. I cannot replicate the error has its completly random when the error occurs. i...
  6. Random BSOD occurring

Random BSOD occurring: Hi I am facing random BSOD at random time. Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app. The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT. So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good. So I have...
  7. BSOD occuring randomly with no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD occuring randomly with no reason: Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, I got BSOD. For instance, some days I can use the computer for hours without any trouble and another day BSOD will occur like 4 times in an hour. It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on...
  8. Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...

Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...: Hello TenForum, My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already but to no avail. Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD: Critical Process Died Unexpected Store...
  9. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  10. BSOD randomly occurs

BSOD randomly occurs: I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down. 22402