Windows 10: Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or...

Discus and support Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From time to time while drafting an e-mail using the Mail App. for a Hotmail account using the latest Win. 10 32bit most of the text is deleted. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D.Charner, Apr 9, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or...

From time to time while drafting an e-mail using the Mail App. for a Hotmail account using the latest Win. 10 32bit most of the text is deleted. This occurred recently but somehow I discovered that a screenshot of most of what had been typed had been made. Presumably this occurs by inadvertently clicking on some Shortcut keys. I had disabled the mouse pad previously which may have prevented occurrences for a while but would prefer not to do so again; it seems unlikely that I would accidentally hit the small "mouse" buttons at the bottom of the pad. I've tried to replicate the error by hitting all combinations that I could but it only happens when I writing lengthy drafts so far. It may even be some combination of two shortcuts in succession; any guidance would be appreciated.

:)

D.Charner, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    lost draft

Hi Lenore,

If an item is deleted, it'll be moved to the Deleted Items folder. Check if your missing draft is there by following these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Folders section on the left, click More.
    • Click Deleted Items.
    • Once you see the draft you're looking for, double-click it start editing it again.
    • Click Send once you're done.

Let if know if you have any other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or...

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or...

1. Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or... - Similar Threads - Apparently shortcut takes

2. Can't find screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find screenshots: U can't find my screenshots which I captured. And Pictures folder is missing as well. I have tried go through registry as well but there's no any folder there as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-screenshots/326fa813-0ae5-42a1-8381-d5e36f1999b5
  3. Can't take screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  4. Can't take screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  5. Can't take screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't take a screenshot: I'm pressing windows key + shift + S and the crosshair to outline my image appears but it keeps getting dragged to the bottom right corner when I'm not even touching the mouse. It's like I have stick drift on an xbox controller or something. Why is it doing this? submitted...
  7. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  8. TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE: I'm trying to print from the DRAFT MODE. A message came up that I needed to correct some of the e-mail addresses which I did. I'm sending this memo to about 90 people, to myself: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and Bcc: to 89 other people. Please help as it...
  9. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  10. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038