Windows 10: Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.

Discus and support Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After running some driver updated, I seem to have lost all sounds.Control Panel - Sounds gives meApparently, you don't have any audio device connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lundavra, May 23, 2024.

1. Lundavra Win User

Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.

After running some driver updated, I seem to have lost all sounds.Control Panel - Sounds gives meApparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.Troubleshooter does not help because it says that I do not have an audio connected.I tried a System Restore but it failed.How can I reinstall audio devices?

:)

Lundavra, May 23, 2024
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC. 45596d1485958941t-dolby-advanced-audio-v2-windows-10-don-t-work-1.png

Valeriu, May 23, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Dolby Advanced audio v2 don-t work

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue seems to be due to the incorrect/incompatible audio card drivers on the computer. I would suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio Card Drivers and then reinstall the latest Windows 10 compatible Drivers for your computer model.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Audio Card Drivers

Uninstall the Device Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Audio device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device
      you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please open the Device Manager again and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button. Check if Windows detects the Audio Card device and installs an appropriate driver
    automatically. If the issue still persists, then try the next step. Reinstall the latest Windows compatible Audio Drivers.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

SujataMoktan, May 23, 2024
  4. Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.

Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC. :)

GiancarlosGarza, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.

1. Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC. - Similar Threads - Apparently don't audio

2. Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.: After running some driver updated, I seem to have lost all sounds.Control Panel - Sounds gives meApparently, you don't have any audio device connected to your PC.Troubleshooter does not help because it says that I do not have an audio connected.I tried a System Restore but it...
  3. ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. When trying to install a game on the Microsoft store. I can't update windows. Can someone help me so I can start playing...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to download games onto my Laptop, but, its keep saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." and the install button cannot be clicked, and yes my...
  5. "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account"

"it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account": Hello, I recently formatted my laptop. I had purchased many apps back then before formatting, but now when I want to install them, it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account". I checked my microsoft account on my pc many...
  6. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: I don't know why, but i already sign in and have my device in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/951c34d3-39e4-4ad4-b88b-0f5d0a8a3837
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft: Hey all, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 PC, to play on my laptop. Upon trying to install it from the Microsoft Store, I was greeted with the above message. Following the prompt, I went back to my Account tab on the Microsoft website and realized my Xbox One was the only...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install: Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I...
  9. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: i tried to download paint 3d, but it said It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. i tried to link a device and it told me to go to accounts > your info. i went to accounts and...there was no where that said 'more info.' it...
  10. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: So I bought Minecraft the master collection on the Microsoft store website and tried to install it on my pc but i keep getting this message. "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...