Windows 10: AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet

Discus and support AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On one of my tablets I have the problem that explorer or app crash happens when clicking/tapping on the battery symbol. Ive already installed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mkdr, Oct 27, 2015.

1. mkdr Win User

AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet

On one of my tablets I have the problem that explorer or app crash happens when clicking/tapping on the battery symbol. Ive already installed Windows 10 a 2nd time fresh without the problem.

:)

2. Pammysu56 Win User

Win 10 tablet

Tablet only shows the wifi symbol and the battery symbol. I cant fo anything. Please help.

Pammysu56, Oct 27, 2015
  3. BrianKXH Win User
    Acer Aspire V5 -171 - Battery wont charge

When I plug my laptop in it initially says charging and the charging symbol displays.

After a few seconds the charging symbol stops and when you hover over the battery symbol it says '2 minutes to full charge'. When you check in setting the battery charge status shows 0 %.

I bought a new battery but after initially charging to 22% it has now stopped charging also.

BrianKXH, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet

1. AppCrash when clicking on battery symbol on tablet - Similar Threads - AppCrash clicking battery

2. Appcrash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Appcrash: Hello,We use a third party software called Salespad. We have it set up to scan and ship items. During a certain point in our process Salespad crashes on us.This happens when they scan items and then click accept. We get the below message. We have already increased our memory...
  3. tablet battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    tablet battery: I have a tablet after connecting the charger appears on the screen that the current is connected but the future battery current is connected and not charged are there devices where the charging process is not completed and the device is open i.e. the device must be in the...
  4. APPCRASH

APPCRASH: Recently I have installed JcppEdit, It has been installed successfully, but, I can't execute the .exe file ccreated in C++ using JcppEdit 4.0. It is showing APPCRASH window. I shall be oblized for any help...
  5. appcrash

in Windows 10 Customization
    appcrash: When attempting to play a game i get an appcrash error The error showed was Source ros.exe Summary Stopped working Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\ros\ros.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name:...
  6. Chrome Appcrash when using symbolic link or junction for User Data

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Appcrash when using symbolic link or junction for User Data: Greetings, See below a copy of a post on Google Chrome Support Forum. No reply received and closed now. Two simple questions : a. Does anyone else observe this problem when pointing Chrome User Data to another drive. b. Any suggestion on how to tackle this problem....
  7. Battery Symbol Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Symbol Disappeared: I restarted my computer when I was about to turn it off for the night so it could update its system. When I came back to it the next morning, I realized that the battery symbol that used to be in the bottom right hand corner of the screen was no longer there (next to the wifi...
  8. APPCRASH

APPCRASH: In the last 2-3 days have had several different application crashing events. In all cases the faulting module name is drvstore.dll version 10.0.17134.1. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. new battery for tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new battery for tablet: hi, can any one suggest where i might find a 5.7v 5000mAh battery for bush eluma 10" tablet, searched internet but could not find the right one, thanks in advance. 72786
  10. Tablet battery drain

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tablet battery drain: I have Dell tablet, and with Windows 8 the battery was fine, after upgrading and doing a clean install of Windows 10,the battery drain has been terrible. I left my tablet docked to its keyboard (which also supplies extra battery to my tablet) overnight with WiFi off and...