Windows 10: AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable

Discus and support AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i click on the folder LocalLow it says that "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Meozer, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Meozer Win User

AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable

When i click on the folder LocalLow it says that "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.".

:)

Meozer, Nov 24, 2022

2. Malware - c:\\Users\*username*\Appdata\Locallow\ohkD85D.tmp

My colleague seems to be getting an error message that says -

There is a problem starting

c:\\Users\*username*\Appdata\Locallow\ohkD85D.tmp

The specific module could not be found.

We ran Malwarebytes and it picked this up as a trojan and it was removed.

However the error message still appears!

Any ideas??

AlexandriaKeeble, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Can I move a folder from my AppData/LocalLow folder to an external?

I recently posted a question about deleting a folder from the Roaming folder after moving it to an external. Now I'm wondering If I can do something similar with the LocalLow folder. I like having gaming files and such all on the same drive so it's easier to find them and was planning on moving a gaming folder from the LocalLow folder to my external (the folder is almost 3GB). Would this possible to do and be safe to delete after doing so? I'm asking because I don't know if the LocalLow folder would work in the same way as the other two in the AppData folder.

AngieSinnwell, Nov 24, 2022
  4. AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable

1. AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable - Similar Threads - AppData LocalLow corrupted

2. AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable: When i click on the folder LocalLow it says that "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-locallow-is-corrupted-and-unreadable/53b0fc22-e8e5-49ba-9e2f-ddc21b248ba5
  3. AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppData LocalLow is corrupted and unreadable: When i click on the folder LocalLow it says that "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-locallow-is-corrupted-and-unreadable/53b0fc22-e8e5-49ba-9e2f-ddc21b248ba5
  4. Corrupted and Unreadable Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted and Unreadable Drive: Hello, I wanted to talk about my drive that has suddenly stopped working.My D drive has suddenly stopped and whenever I click it, it says its corrupted and unreadable.It was working just fine the day before and now it no longer works. I use an external drive, so I tried...
  5. Corrupted and Unreadable Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted and Unreadable Drive: Hello, I wanted to talk about my drive that has suddenly stopped working.My D drive has suddenly stopped and whenever I click it, it says its corrupted and unreadable.It was working just fine the day before and now it no longer works. I use an external drive, so I tried...
  6. Corrupted and Unreadable Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. C: is corrupted and unreadable

C: is corrupted and unreadable: After starting my pc it showed disc checking has to happen and then it was scanning files. After this it said preparing automatic repairs and then it went in to diagnosing PC. So, after this I used command prompt in the troubleshoot window to check what is it with my drive...
  8. Corrupted and unreadable files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted and unreadable files: Why are all my Microsort word and excel files corrupted and unreadable. This is not the first time it's happened - just want to know why and how to rectify the issue....
  9. External HDD is corrupted and unreadable

External HDD is corrupted and unreadable: I ran chkdsk /f and now I get the "inaccessible" message. Is there any way to recover this drive without losing all my video files that are on it? 79455
  10. Disk Structure is Corrupted and Unreadable

Disk Structure is Corrupted and Unreadable: I am getting the above message when in plug an external HDD via USB. Checking this out forum I Have tried Chkdsk commands at cmd prompt: chkdsk f: /r chkfdsk /f f: for both I get the same reply: "Type of file is NTFS. Unable to determine volume and version state" This...