Windows 10: AppData Roaming

Discus and support AppData Roaming in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NeelsagarKalita, May 15, 2021.

1. AppData Roaming

c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please help me out what is the problem?

:)

NeelsagarKalita, May 15, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, May 15, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. DaveM121 Win User

AppData Roaming

Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

Hi ツh

If you have used %appdata% to navigate to a folder, you should already be inside the Roaming folder

Open File Explorer

In the Address box, paste this and hit Enter

%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

Does that bring you to the correct folder?

If not, a quick way to delete those two other pictures is to add 2 new pictures and the old ones will fall off the list . . .

DaveM121, May 15, 2021
Thema:

AppData Roaming

1. AppData Roaming - Similar Threads - AppData Roaming

2. Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs: I need help getting this error to stop popping up every couple of secondsCan not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uvalidator.vbsThe software Accountable2you is not a virus but a program I have had installed for a long time. I deleted it and...
  3. Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs: I need help getting this error to stop popping up every couple of secondsCan not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uvalidator.vbsThe software Accountable2you is not a virus but a program I have had installed for a long time. I deleted it and...
  4. Did I mess up my Appdata/Roaming folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did I mess up my Appdata/Roaming folder?: Hey all,I was going through my AppData folder and accidentally double clicked on the folder name for "Roaming" and started the file renaming process the one where that "typing" bar shows up at the end of the file name. I know that renaming/moving these folders can mess up a...
  5. Did I mess up my Appdata/Roaming folder?

Did I mess up my Appdata/Roaming folder?: Hey all,I was going through my AppData folder and accidentally double clicked on the folder name for "Roaming" and started the file renaming process the one where that "typing" bar shows up at the end of the file name. I know that renaming/moving these folders can mess up a...
  6. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA: A popup Command prompt keeps appearing for a brief moment and goes away. Sometimes if you click on it it freezes and you just get a blank command prompt box. I've run multiple antivirus, anti-malware programs and searched all the hidden files. Still keeps popping up...
  7. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA: A popup Command prompt keeps appearing for a brief moment and goes away. Sometimes if you click on it it freezes and you just get a blank command prompt box. I've run multiple antivirus, anti-malware programs and searched all the hidden files. Still keeps popping up...
  8. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. C:\Users\ibrahim\AppData\Roaming\Meow.exe on my desktop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\Users\ibrahim\AppData\Roaming\Meow.exe on my desktop...: When ever I start my laptop I keep getting this window on my desktop screen of "C:\Users\ibrahim\AppData\Roaming\Meow.exe". I'm not sure what it is, or how I got it, but it's been coming for quite sometime, and after a while, it just goes away. Can someone help me identify...
  10. C:\Users\ibrahim\AppData\Roaming\Meow.exe on my desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Users\ibrahim\AppData\Roaming\Meow.exe on my desktop...: When ever I start my laptop I keep getting this window on my desktop screen of "C:\Users\ibrahim\AppData\Roaming\Meow.exe". I'm not sure what it is, or how I got it, but it's been coming for quite sometime, and after a while, it just goes away. Can someone help me identify...