Windows 10: Appear to be offline

Discus and support Appear to be offline in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm browsing using Edge, but when I click on an extension I wish to download I am informed that, "You appear to be offline" so am unable to continue.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JGM, Nov 9, 2018.

1. JGM
    JGM Win User

Appear to be offline

I'm browsing using Edge, but when I click on an extension I wish to download I am informed that, "You appear to be offline" so am unable to continue.
    Would be grateful for any advise.
    Thank you.

:)

2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Scan Offline Option is not Appearing

Hi Gary,

We would like to know more details about your concern about Scan Offline so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Appear to be offline

Printer appears offline for one pc in the network?

Hmmm, this morning I had the same problem (which I solved the same way).

There must be something which is causing the printer to appear 'offline' from my own pc...

*Confused Appear to be offline :confused:

Black Panther, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Appear to be offline

1. Appear to be offline - Similar Threads - Appear offline

2. Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?: I am trying to play the game Grounded and when I try to invite friends while playing the game bought on steam it shows them as offline and won't let me invite them. They are not appearing offline on Xbox game bar and are in the game and for them it shows I am online but for...
  3. Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?: I am trying to play the game Grounded and when I try to invite friends while playing the game bought on steam it shows them as offline and won't let me invite them. They are not appearing offline on Xbox game bar and are in the game and for them it shows I am online but for...
  4. Brother Printer MFC-L5850DW - Appears Offline on laptop after wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer MFC-L5850DW - Appears Offline on laptop after wake from sleep: I have a Brother Printer - MFC-L5850DW that is connected to over the network Ethernet with a reserved DHCP address. The printer has no issue getting the correct reserved IP address, it can be added to any computer with no issue, and immediately printed to. However, one user...
  5. Brother Printer MFC-L5850DW - Appears Offline on laptop after wake from sleep

Brother Printer MFC-L5850DW - Appears Offline on laptop after wake from sleep: I have a Brother Printer - MFC-L5850DW that is connected to over the network Ethernet with a reserved DHCP address. The printer has no issue getting the correct reserved IP address, it can be added to any computer with no issue, and immediately printed to. However, one user...
  6. Brother Printer MFC-L5850DW - Appears Offline on laptop after wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My HDD has stopped appearing and shows offline as my computer boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HDD has stopped appearing and shows offline as my computer boots: Since I am poor and cannot afford a subscription I need to come to this forum. No microsoft forum or recommended link has even come close to resolving the issue. I just need to speak with someone who works at microsoft to ask questions. But guess I dont have enough money for...
  8. My HDD has stopped appearing and shows offline as my computer boots

My HDD has stopped appearing and shows offline as my computer boots: Since I am poor and cannot afford a subscription I need to come to this forum. No microsoft forum or recommended link has even come close to resolving the issue. I just need to speak with someone who works at microsoft to ask questions. But guess I dont have enough money for...
  9. My HDD has stopped appearing and shows offline as my computer boots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Fixing : Moved Apps to other storage than C: drive appearing Offline .

Fixing : Moved Apps to other storage than C: drive appearing Offline .: So I like to move most of my downloaded games through Microsoft store to a different storage than the C: partition so not to eat up the small space I assign to it so it can be de-fragmented faster (An ancient performance tweak I am accustomed to) . So yesterday I was faced...