Windows 10: Appearance of Blue Screen of Death on my PC Stop code:IRQL_NOT_EQUAL OR LESS RNDIS6.SYS

Discus and support Appearance of Blue Screen of Death on my PC Stop code:IRQL_NOT_EQUAL OR LESS RNDIS6.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having a computer of Windows 7. It has a processor of Intel Core i3 2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz and system type of32-Bits operating system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vinayak Mohakud, May 23, 2020.

1. Appearance of Blue Screen of Death on my PC Stop code:IRQL_NOT_EQUAL OR LESS RNDIS6.SYS

I was having a computer of Windows 7. It has a processor of Intel Core i3 2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz and system type of32-Bits operating system, x64-based processor. As my Friend's recommendation I upgraded it to Windows 10 with system type of64-bits operating system with help of Usb drive media tool. The computer was successfully upgraded. But When I use to connect it with internet network it shows the blue screen of death with stopcode :IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR LESS andRNDIS6.SYS . PLEASE HELP .

:)

Vinayak Mohakud, May 23, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 23, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 23, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Appearance of Blue Screen of Death on my PC Stop code:IRQL_NOT_EQUAL OR LESS RNDIS6.SYS

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Appearance of Blue Screen of Death on my PC Stop code:IRQL_NOT_EQUAL OR LESS RNDIS6.SYS

1. Appearance of Blue Screen of Death on my PC Stop code:IRQL_NOT_EQUAL OR LESS RNDIS6.SYS - Similar Threads - Appearance Blue Screen

2. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  3. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  4. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  5. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  6. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Recently, the blue screen of death has been appearing on my laptop frequently. But it would appear whenever I try to access my laptop's settings windows 10. I don't why it particularly appears whenever I access settings but I could still normally use my laptop when I'm not...
  8. Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I bought a used desktop about a year ago, didnt have any problem whenni bought it, after 3-4 months when i keep my pc on and go afk, when i come back it was already restarted, and then when I was browsing at the internet browser, i saw the blue screen and restarted my pc. I...
  9. a blue screen will appear with a QR code and a stop code

a blue screen will appear with a QR code and a stop code: I have a crash in my computer and reinstall my windows. Afterwards, whenever I turn on my computer, a blue screen will appear with a QR code and a stop code: Kernel data inpage error. But after reboot it run perfectly. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...