Windows 10: Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open

Discus and support Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As stated above, ever since my last windows update, task manager indicates that multiple browsers are open when in actual fact only one is open. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShaunC87, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ShaunC87 Win User

Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open

As stated above, ever since my last windows update, task manager indicates that multiple browsers are open when in actual fact only one is open. Also web browsing seems laggy, akin to when too many tabs have been left open. Also, a large amount of my disk capacity seems to be occupied and icons on my destop seem to be refreshing at will when i never did so previously. Any idea as to why this is going on? Again all of these issues have started cropping up since my last windows update. Any help is much appreciated Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open 9d510984-1909-4a78-a6ef-f119003df3fb?upload=true.png Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open 62eb668d-74eb-4779-b434-dfbfcd393510?upload=true.png

:)

ShaunC87, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Network tab in Task manager is not working

Hi,

The possible cause could be the Update speed option in Task Manager is Disabled. We suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists:

1. Open Task Manager.

2. Under the View option, go to Update Speed.

3. Ensure that it is not paused. You can set it to Normal.

4. Restart the computer.

5. Check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Rhen Pal, Sep 25, 2018
  3. mad4some Win User
    Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

BUMP! can someone check there startup tab in Task manager and see if it lists any programs with the enable/disable option like in 8/8.1 Thanks!

mad4some, Sep 25, 2018
  4. ShaunC87 Win User

As stated above, ever since my last windows update, task manager indicates that multiple browsers are open when in actual fact only one is open.
    Also web browsing seems laggy, akin to when too many tabs have been left open. Also, a large amount of my disk capacity seems to be occupied and icons on my destop seem to be refreshing at will when i never did so previously. Any
    idea as to why this is going on? Again all of these issues have started cropping up since my last windows update. Any help is much appreciated
    Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open 9d510984-1909-4a78-a6ef-f119003df3fb?upload=true.png

Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open 62eb668d-74eb-4779-b434-dfbfcd393510?upload=true.png

ShaunC87, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Appearance of multiple tabs on task manager when only one is open - Similar Threads - Appearance multiple tabs

2. Duplicate/Multiple user session appears on Task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate/Multiple user session appears on Task manager: Seen repeated multiple user sessions for same user on task manager when reconnected the RDP session ! Please share any fix for this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicatemultiple-user-session-appears-on-task/905d0ec8-9369-4f34-8ab7-e9ec776048ad
  3. Duplicate/Multiple user session appears on Task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate/Multiple user session appears on Task manager: Seen repeated multiple user sessions for same user on task manager when reconnected the RDP session ! Please share any fix for this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicatemultiple-user-session-appears-on-task/905d0ec8-9369-4f34-8ab7-e9ec776048ad
  4. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open: With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task manager application closes. Please suggest me any way to fix it! I've filled it even on feedback-hub, if you are facing the same,...
  5. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

"Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open: With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task manager application closes. Please suggest me any way to fix it! I've filled it even on feedback-hub, if you are facing the same,...
  6. Task Manager shows "17" behind Google Chrome w/only one tab open. Normal??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager shows "17" behind Google Chrome w/only one tab open. Normal??: When I only have one tab open in Google Chrome, the Task Manager window will show a number in parentheses anywhere from 10 to 17 next to Google Chrome. Is this normal?...
  7. Task Manager shows "17" behind Google Chrome w/only one tab open. Normal??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager shows "17" behind Google Chrome w/only one tab open. Normal??: When I only have one tab open in Google Chrome, the Task Manager window will show a number in parentheses anywhere from 10 to 17 next to Google Chrome. Is this normal?...
  8. Task Manager shows "17" behind Google Chrome w/only one tab open. Normal??

9. Is it normal, that when you open a browser tab, 18 tabs are displayed in the Task-Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal, that when you open a browser tab, 18 tabs are displayed in the Task-Manager?: Is it normal, that when you open a browser tab, 18 tabs are displayed in the Task-Manager?And the Antimalware Service Executable is taking up pretty much RAM.It's not the browser because it is the same thing with Google Chrome.*** in das englische Forum verschoben ***...
  10. Multiple browsers showing in task manager but only ONE live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple browsers showing in task manager but only ONE live: I don't post here often but I hope somebody can help with the above problem. I have found, over the past few months, that if I leave a browser open, leave my PC and return, I usually have a frozen screen that only comes back to life if I close it down and re-load it. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in task manager why is there multiple tabs of items when only one is open

2. spontaneous appearaces of multiple tabs in tabs bar

3. task manager only 1 tab

4. task manager shows multiple windows open when only one open,
  5. multiple tabs of every software are open in task manager