Windows 10: Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring

Discus and support Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've Updated to build 17763 on September 20, yesterday. But after using build 8 days, a few bugs suddenly appears. Whereas before smoothly without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ferdian_K.C, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring

I've Updated to build 17763 on September 20, yesterday. But after using build 8 days, a few bugs suddenly appears. Whereas before smoothly without problem.

1. When opening an application in the Start Menu no one wants to open.
    2. When opening an application more than 4, and then a few applications on the minimize and opened again, the application does not want to open. crash > not responding > and eventually result in a Blank PC not endless and should in turn off forced and sometimes the Desktop does not respond at all but when you try to open the application in the taskbar that can click and open.
    3. When want to upload images or anything Windows Explorer Window does not respond to open, even when uploading the image below I have trouble.
    4. My PC also works very hard and fast heat is not as usual.
    5. CPU Usage I always between 80-100% when applications are open a little.
    6. Some other issues still surrounding the "Not Responding".

I've been trying to figure out what causes the problem but I found out in Hours, minutes and seconds the problem i.e. svchost.exe_wuauserv error. To prove whether a PC or my Windows Build broken I tried installing Windows 8.1 Pro and Ubuntu Gnome the 18.04 through normal just yet even went very smooth.
    I also can't open the App Hub Feedback to report this problem!

Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring 0d320286-a029-4ab9-bbe5-766c9a1d271a?upload=true.jpg

Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring a33712ea-16cb-464c-a8a3-ba24b741f9c5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ferdian_K.C, Oct 1, 2018

2. What is the latest windows insider fast ring build for Lumia 535?

But I have been getting updates till build 10586.107 in the fast ring, are you sure this fast ring is now reserved for phones shipped with windows 10? Also to switch to slow or release preview ring
    only needs to select slow/release preview ring in the insider app from fast ring or I need to roll back to windows 8.1 using windows device recovery tool and again register for insider preview for slow or release preview ring?

GopakumarN G, Oct 1, 2018
  3. cereberus Win User
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Slow Build 17763 - September 20 Insider

Skippys always say current Fast Ring build. Once 1809 is released, the Fast and Slow Rings will merge and continue to say 1809 for quite a while. Eventually MS will deem that the Insider build is stable enough to be considered for final polish and release i.e. go into bug fix mode and no (significant) additional development. At that point, it will get updated to 1903.

cereberus, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring

1. Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring - Similar Threads - Appeared lot bugs

2. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  3. Cannot leave Fast insider ring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot leave Fast insider ring: Following the instructions in this blog post, I went to change my Windows 10 PC to the Release Preview ring, so I can update to the May 2020 update release build and then leave the Insider program for the time being. However, every time I try to change the setting, Windows...
  4. Insider preview fast ring

Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  5. Not receiving builds (Fast Ring 18985)

Not receiving builds (Fast Ring 18985): Please see my thread here https://aka.ms/AA6da6s Snippet below ------------------------------- Registry shows I am enrolled in "External" branch but not insider fast ring like I should be. I am stuck on Build 18985.vb_release.190913-1426 Windows Settings -> Update ->...
  6. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Slow Build 17763 - September 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Slow Build 17763 - September 20: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] UPDATE 9/20: We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 (RS5) to Fast ring....
  7. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17763 - September 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17763 - September 18: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 (RS5) to Fast ring. General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t...
  8. Windows 10 Build 17730 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17730 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Earlier in the week Microsoft released a new Windows 10 build 17728 for Fast Ring Insiders. The build came with the introduction of the company’s Your Phone app to the Insiders. The app allows you to interact with your phone from your PC, sending and receiving SMS messages,...
  9. Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build: How to: Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build [img] Information Microsoft has a clear policy to release ISO images for Windows 10 Insiders only when a build will be released to Slow Ring. Quite a many of us keen Fast Ring Windows Insiders create an ISO...
  10. It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring: ]Last week gave us new builds for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, and since then another build, 10568, has leaked on to the internet, but Microsoft is pushing ahead with new Windows Insider builds, and over the weekend Gabe Aul tweeted out that a new build has reached...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. insider 17763