Windows 10: Appearing of green flash and crashing of programs in Windows 10

Discus and support Appearing of green flash and crashing of programs in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So there's this green border around my program or setup when i open it, it never has happened before and when i try to install something with the green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ibrahim Shakir #iks, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Appearing of green flash and crashing of programs in Windows 10

So there's this green border around my program or setup when i open it, it never has happened before and when i try to install something with the green border around it there's a crash, error or it never works. Every time it happened in Google chrome when i started it up there was a green frame around it and there was a error forcing me to leave the program every time when i ran the program as an admin it worked but when i try it on some other programs it doesn't work. I'm having this error.

:)

Ibrahim Shakir #iks, Jun 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Appearing of green flash and crashing of programs in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Appearing of green flash and crashing of programs in Windows 10

1. Appearing of green flash and crashing of programs in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Appearing green flash

2. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  3. Green Screen Crash

Green Screen Crash: When I'm on a game at random times my screens go green with no message and crash the PC. It isn't the drivers so not sure what it is. CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700F Motherboard: Asus TUF Z390-Plus Gaming Graphics card: AMD 5700 xt RAM: 16GB Corsair...
  4. Windows 10 STILL Green Screen crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 STILL Green Screen crashing: I raised this issue last month, and although the GSoD crashes stopped for that particular website, they are continuing whenever I try to go to my bank's internet banking system. And there are still no dump files to be seen, even though the option is selected in the...
  5. green screen flashes then computer crashes.

green screen flashes then computer crashes.: while playing games like call of duty and rainbow six siege my computer will show a green screen with nothing on it randomly and then restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen-flashes-then-computer-crashes/943eb3c9-9e06-4173-b312-06bf1a95bab1
  6. Flashing green screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing green screen: Screen flashes green at login. Cannot type or click anything. Tried safe mode and it still happens. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-green-screen/062e901e-4361-4128-85a2-29b20b21d007
  7. windows green screen crash

windows green screen crash: at random times my computer will crash to a blank green screen and the audio will make a bzzzzt sound, the computer automatically reboots but it worries me a lot, i get this along with whea-logger 18 events and kernel power 41 events...
  8. Screen flashing green

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flashing green: My screen keeps flashing green like every 5 seconds. I have a dual monitor set up and it only happens to my second monitor. i dont understand why this is happening can someone please tell me how to fix this issue...
  9. Program not appearing

Program not appearing: Hi I opened streamlabs obs and its not appearing on either of my screens i have it set to only screen 2 which is my monitor and is connected via hdmi. Ive tried everything in the forums please help....
  10. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video: Hi All, I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge? Thanks 26846