Windows 10: Appears that 2 lines were added to windows 10 file permission of downloaded file from...

Discus and support Appears that 2 lines were added to windows 10 file permission of downloaded file from... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i recently purchased a program that sits in the tray and runs affirmations at a speed that you can't really see them. it's a subliminal program. i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Blueskygal, May 19, 2020.

1. Appears that 2 lines were added to windows 10 file permission of downloaded file from...

i recently purchased a program that sits in the tray and runs affirmations at a speed that you can't really see them.

it's a subliminal program. i tried loading this program and it created a folder without any files.

i took a look at the file permissions in another file from the same vendor and they had 3 user permissions:

system, myself and users. it also had 2 lines in it i did not recognize. is this a bad file or compromised file

i am trying to load?

also the program that I loaded included EVERYONE! is this a problem????

THanks in advance

:)

Blueskygal, May 19, 2020

2. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, May 19, 2020
  3. j.col70 Win User
    j.col70, May 19, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Appears that 2 lines were added to windows 10 file permission of downloaded file from...

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Appears that 2 lines were added to windows 10 file permission of downloaded file from...

1. Appears that 2 lines were added to windows 10 file permission of downloaded file from... - Similar Threads - Appears lines were

2. File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive: I am trying to backup several different Windows computers to a single Windows computer by sharing the drives of the target computers and accessing them from the backup computer. But I am running into a file access permission issue. Setup:The target computers have a Windows...
  3. File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive: I am trying to backup several different Windows computers to a single Windows computer by sharing the drives of the target computers and accessing them from the backup computer. But I am running into a file access permission issue. Setup:The target computers have a Windows...
  4. File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloaded PDF files state no permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloaded PDF files state no permissions: Downloaded PDF files will not open states "no Permissions" also adobe files are saying files is corrupt when trying to safe a created PDF file on a new printer purchased....
  6. file permissions windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file permissions windows 10 file explorer: when i try to open network\\king69stoner\c\documents and setting i get "you do not have permission to access \\king69stoner\c\documents and settings"image1and when i try to change owners ,permissions or share it i get image 2in third screen shot permissions2 there is one user...
  7. Downloads File changes when a download is added

Downloads File changes when a download is added: Request: Microsoft Windows File Explorer Downloads. When we download to our Downloads File The file changes from a single Alphabetical list TO 4 Non-alphabetical sub-files. Let that change be MY choice, not yours for me!!....
  8. file permissions in windows 10

file permissions in windows 10: I have upgrade my PC to windows 10. The PC has a second hard drive I use for data storage that worked just fine under windows 7. The drive is divided into three drives D:, E:, F:. However now under windows 10 I can not write to some folder and can not view some of the...
  9. Windows destroyed file permissions instead of adding them

Windows destroyed file permissions instead of adding them: Hello, so, I was replacing my hard drive and decided to simply remove the old one and install Windows 10 in the new hard drive, then I wanted to move the files from the old drive to the new one so I just popped the old drive into an external USB enclosure; inserted the drive...
  10. 2 files appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    2 files appeared on my desktop: Hey guys, so i rebooted my computer today and these 2 files appeared on my desktop. They don't have any given name or location, and when I delete them, they come back if I refresh my screen. [img] Oh, and by the way, every time I right click on them, only 3 things...