Windows 10: AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue

Discus and support AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried Custom Windows Install as advised with another agent and it did not solve this, tried clean install of windows also to no avail. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HassanMahmudul1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue

I tried Custom Windows Install as advised with another agent and it did not solve this, tried clean install of windows also to no avail. Tried different user profile as advised by another agent today but AppHangB1 still persists. Suspect bug or issue with Windows OS as shown below.

===============================================================================

Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: explorer.exe

Bucket ID: d803321c9b4015f6062fb9bb540ef2ff 1598700606960104191z

:)

HassanMahmudul1, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Windows Explorer freeze/crash (AppHangB1)

Hi Alex Boisot,

To troubleshoot the error AppHangB1 that you're getting, kindly follow the steps provided by Jayant Gupta on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern. The steps may refer to Windows 7 but they are also applicable for Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 3, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue

1. AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue - Similar Threads - AppHangB1 Explorer Issue

2. File Explorer explorer.exe keeps crashing Apphangb1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer explorer.exe keeps crashing Apphangb1: Model: ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FOS: Windows 10 Home 21H2Hello, I've been dealing with this issue since 5/23/22. It just randomly started and since then, I haven't been able to get it under control. The crash time intervals seem to fluctuate every 5-10 min. When it happens, my...
  3. File Explorer explorer.exe keeps crashing Apphangb1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer explorer.exe keeps crashing Apphangb1: Model: ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FOS: Windows 10 Home 21H2Hello, I've been dealing with this issue since 5/23/22. It just randomly started and since then, I haven't been able to get it under control. The crash time intervals seem to fluctuate every 5-10 min. When it happens, my...
  4. File Explorer explorer.exe keeps crashing Apphangb1

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. AppHangB1 on explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHangB1 on explorer.exe: I using a Dell Alienware laptop running windows 10 Home version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 there are 3 users on it, the problem im getting is that when a 2nd users logs on to the laptop im getting the AppHangB1 on explorer.exe. This same problem seems to be occurring no matter...
  6. AppHangB1 on explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHangB1 on explorer.exe: I using a Dell Alienware laptop running windows 10 Home version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 there are 3 users on it, the problem im getting is that when a 2nd users logs on to the laptop im getting the AppHangB1 on explorer.exe. This same problem seems to be occurring no matter...
  7. AppHangB1 on explorer.exe

8. WINDOWS EXPLORER AppHangB1 issue

WINDOWS EXPLORER AppHangB1 issue: Hello I am running into constant repeating issue during windows startup for months now. Bellow are information taken from reliability monitor or whatever is it called in english I have a different language on controll panel. Opis Prekid interakcije ovog programa i...
  9. AppHangB1 error

AppHangB1 error: I run Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1803 (OS Build 17134.228). I’m writing because the Quake Champions game keeps crashing. I encountered AppHangB1 error and tried to fix it. I have taken some troubleshooting steps already, such as updated drives, re-installed the game, made...
  10. AppHangB1

AppHangB1: Hello, can someone help me out, my After Effects keeps crashing about 30 seconds after I open up a project file. I am using windows 10. Problem signature Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 Application Name: AfterFX.exe Application Version: 14.2.1.34 Application Timestamp:...