Windows 10: AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU.

Discus and support AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every day I open up task manager and find AppHelperCap.exe at the very top. How do I fix this, or is this normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RandyShi2, Dec 24, 2020.

1. RandyShi2 Win User

AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU.

Every day I open up task manager and find AppHelperCap.exe at the very top. How do I fix this, or is this normal?

:)

RandyShi2, Dec 24, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

CEIP - rundll32.exe high CPU use in Win 10?

This is a very first thing that I turn off after any Windows Installation (7/8/10).
    1. Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Task Scheduler
    2. Right click & disable 3 items as shown:

AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 24, 2020
  3. CptKoekie Win User
    CEIP - rundll32.exe high CPU use in Win 10?

Your are my hero. Problem solved. Thank you!!!

CptKoekie, Dec 24, 2020
  4. yami Win User

Thema:

1. AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU. - Similar Threads - AppHelperCap exe uses

2. Tiworker using high cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiworker using high cpu: My problem started around 3 days ago when gaming my fps dropped to under 100fps and with a high-end PC this shouldn't happen. I checked task manager and "tiworker.exe' was using 50%-80% cpu but it closes in 5 seconds of me opening task manager, I've tried all the youtube...
  3. Tiworker using high cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiworker using high cpu: My problem started around 3 days ago when gaming my fps dropped to under 100fps and with a high-end PC this shouldn't happen. I checked task manager and "tiworker.exe' was using 50%-80% cpu but it closes in 5 seconds of me opening task manager, I've tried all the youtube...
  4. Tiworker using high cpu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ntoskrnl using high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskrnl using high CPU: Im thinking of doing a repair upgrade because of this ntoskrnl issue Should I do this repiar upgrade Will it solve my issue Will it reinstall windows 10 on my pcIt doesn't matter if it deletes my files Can I fix this issue by a repair upgrade...
  6. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  7. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  8. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

CDPUserSvc using high CPU: Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around 30% CPU. I think it is because of recent window updates. I tried uninstalling recent updates but no changes. I tried disabling...
  9. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

CDPUserSvc using high CPU: Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around 30% CPU. I think it is because of recent window updates. I tried uninstalling recent updates but no changes. I tried disabling...
  10. CEIP - rundll32.exe high CPU use in Win 10?

CEIP - rundll32.exe high CPU use in Win 10?: Hi, I found my CPU being used to 50% by rundll32.exe invagent,RunUpdate -noappraiser QwarAFRPWUiri4M6.4 which from Win 7/8 reports appears to be sthg to do with the Customer Experience Improvement Program. Process Explorer seemed no help on this, and I've been running...