Windows 10: Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

Discus and support Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vishnu Chaitanya1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please.

:)

Vishnu Chaitanya1, Jun 9, 2023

2. AirPods Pro 2 Microphone Not Working on PC

Hi, my name is Kelly, and I'm an independent consultant and I'm here to help.

It's possible that your AirPods Pro 2 are not being recognized as a headset because they are not properly set up to work as a microphone on your Windows 11 computer. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check the AirPods Pro 2 settings: Make sure that your AirPods Pro 2 are set up to work as a microphone on your Windows 11 computer. To do this, go to Settings > System > Sound > Input > Choose your input device and select your AirPods Pro 2.

Check the microphone settings: Go to Settings > System > Sound > Input > Device properties > Additional device properties. In the Microphone Properties window, go to the Levels tab and make sure that the microphone volume is turned up.

Update audio drivers: Go to Device Manager and check if there are any updates for your audio drivers. Right-click on the audio driver and select Update driver. Alternatively, you can visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest audio drivers for your Windows 11 computer.

Reset your AirPods Pro 2: Try resetting your AirPods Pro 2 by putting them in their case, pressing and holding the button on the back until the light flashes amber, and then repairing them with your Windows 11 computer.

If none of these steps work, you may want to contact Apple support or your computer manufacturer for further assistance.

kelly Lopes1, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Bluetooth on Windows 7 and 10 does not have drivers for AIRPODS

I suggest that you ask Apple, as they are an Apple product.

AirPods (2nd generation) - Technical Specifications

System Requirements11

• iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
    • iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
    • Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
    • Mac models with the latest version of macOS
    • Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS

Bill Smithers, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Saltgrass Win User

Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

What you normally have to do is remove the device the pair it again. The microphone situation on the version 1 and version 2 are a little different. Version 2 seems to be able to connect to only one system for the microphone. The version 1 AirPods Pro appears to work fairly normally in Windows 11.

I have little experience in using a Microphone so I am not that familiar with normal operation.

If you can't get anything, you can do a hard reset on AirPods Pro which might clear things out so they will work better. Also, check the version of the firmware you have to make sure it is the latest.

About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support

Saltgrass, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

1. Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC.... - Similar Threads - Apple AirPods pro

2. 2nd generation AirPods not connecting to Windows 11 after being paired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd generation AirPods not connecting to Windows 11 after being paired: Hello!In my Bluetooth & devices tab, I paired my 2nd generation AirPods to my Windows 11 PC, but shortly afterwards my AirPods continued to disconnect out of nowhere, and kept telling me the following message:"That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  3. 2nd generation AirPods not connecting to Windows 11 after being paired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd generation AirPods not connecting to Windows 11 after being paired: Hello!In my Bluetooth & devices tab, I paired my 2nd generation AirPods to my Windows 11 PC, but shortly afterwards my AirPods continued to disconnect out of nowhere, and kept telling me the following message:"That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  4. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  5. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  6. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

7. Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....: Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-pro-2nd-generation-microphone-is-not/adac85c0-2eda-4e18-9631-f931c4773134
  8. AirPods Pro 2 Microphone Not Working on PC

AirPods Pro 2 Microphone Not Working on PC: I have my AirPods Pro 2 connected to my Windows 11 computer. I can hear audio correctly from them. However, the microphone is not working. I think this may be because my AirPods Pro 2 are labeled as "Headphones" instead of "Headset" in my task bar see picture below.I have to...
  9. AirPods Pro 2 Microphone Not Working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro 2 Microphone Not Working on PC: I have my AirPods Pro 2 connected to my Windows 11 computer. I can hear audio correctly from them. However, the microphone is not working. I think this may be because my AirPods Pro 2 are labeled as "Headphones" instead of "Headset" in my task bar see picture below.I have to...
  10. Apple AirPods does not connect to the PC (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods does not connect to the PC (Windows 10)?: Hello, unfortunately my PC does not want to connect to the Apple AirPods of the 2nd generation... Do you know who would be able to connect it? Thanks in advance! Apple AirPods verbindet sich nicht mit dem PC (Windows 10)?