Windows 10: Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

Discus and support Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime .... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarelBrazda, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily dependent on it because the moment I uninstalled Apple Application Support, ICM-Pro stopped working entirely.I do not have any backup versions, because I just bought this laptop...Therefore, is there anyway to re-install Apple Application Support x64 but without iTunes or QuickTime, since I don't use these products

:)

KarelBrazda, Nov 18, 2021

2. Apple Releases Itunes 7.3.1 - Quicktime 7.2

Apple has just released the latest version of iTunes and QuickTime.
    iTunes 7.3.1 and Quicktime 7.2 have several small bugs fixed, while Quicktime now also includes the H.264 codec and allows fullscreen viewing in the free version.

Download iTunes 7.3.1
    Download Quicktime 7.2

HellasVagabond, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Wile E Win User
    Apple Releases Itunes 7.3.1 - Quicktime 7.2

Just a FYI, it already had the H.264 decoder. In fact, it's actually a version of CoreAVC.

Wile E, Nov 18, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

Apple Quicktime

Apple has discontinued QuickTime as a stand-alone product. Now it's part of iTunes. It's good to be Apple, right?

If you search on the web you'll likely find an older version of QuickTime but it

won't be supported on Windows 10
    . That means it may work fine or may not, and if it doesn't then don't expect much sympathy from Apple.

BulldogXX, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

1. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime .... - Similar Threads - Apple aplication support

2. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  3. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?: I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-equivalent-of-apple/3c87a4fc-324c-4d96-8fb2-22b8150113f2
  4. 38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player: I've a problem reinstall iTunes etc. in windows 10! So I need to know the the 38 product code for the products for the Apple inc. iTunes, iCloud and quicktime and Bonjour...
  5. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  6. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  7. WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE: Sure wish there was a way to talk to someone in person at MS. So frustrating. Hubby got a new iphone. His windows defender is blocking apple itunes. I and to uninstall it. It wouldnt install so I turned off defender to install. Now, itunes needs to update the system on the...
  8. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple: I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store. Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware. After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes. Here's the history: - Uninstall IT using Control Panel. -...
  9. Quicktime

Quicktime: Hi there again. I am battling to find and install quicktime for Win 10 64bit. I have a .mov file I would like to watch, The picture is clear but it has no sound? Anyone out there with advice or better still a working link to get what I need? Would appreciate any...
  10. Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report: [img] Microsoft working on more big features for Redstone Although Threshold 2 is almost here, Redstone is actually the first big Windows 10 update that will be released by Microsoft, and according to people close to the matter, it won't arrive sooner than the...