Windows 10: Apple App on windows 10

Discus and support Apple App on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find an app for windows 10 that is the same as the voice tools app for Apple it is the one that gives a graf chart of voice pitch.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SusanHill3, May 29, 2020.

1. Apple App on windows 10

I am trying to find an app for windows 10 that is the same as the voice tools app for Apple it is the one that gives a graf chart of voice pitch. whether it is in the male range or the female range. Does Microsoft have such an app to windows and if not how can I run the Apple app on my windows 10 pc?

:)

SusanHill3, May 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  4. Apple App on windows 10

Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Apple App on windows 10

1. Apple App on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple App

2. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  3. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  4. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  5. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  6. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop. using my microsoft store it does not show the open store app. It works on my surface pro but not apple do not understand why, any assistance welcome....
  7. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....

I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop. using my microsoft store it does not show the open store app. It works on my surface pro but not apple do not understand why, any assistance welcome....
  8. Microsoft is adding support for iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos app; Apple TV and...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding support for iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos app; Apple TV and...: Windows 11's Photos app is gaining support for iCloud Photos in the Dev Channel. The announcement was made at Microsoft's Surface event, when the Redmond company introduced its new lineup of devices. [ATTACH] Image courtesy: Microsoft iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos...
  9. Windows 11 wont's uninstall three Apple apps related to iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wont's uninstall three Apple apps related to iTunes: These are the Apple apps in question:Apple Software UpdateApple Application Support 32-bitApple Applica5tion Support 64-bitWhen the three dots are right clicken and Uninstall is collected, Windows Installer opens a dialog box that says Preparing to Uninstall. The time circle...
  10. Windows 11 wont's uninstall three Apple apps related to iTunes

Windows 11 wont's uninstall three Apple apps related to iTunes: These are the Apple apps in question:Apple Software UpdateApple Application Support 32-bitApple Applica5tion Support 64-bitWhen the three dots are right clicken and Uninstall is collected, Windows Installer opens a dialog box that says Preparing to Uninstall. The time circle...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple app store for windows 10