Windows 10: Apple apps for Microsoft

Discus and support Apple apps for Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donny_942, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Donny_942 Win User

Apple apps for Microsoft

I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there?

:)

Donny_942, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

Source: Microsoft Authenticator companion app for Apple Watch now in public preview Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Feb 3, 2019
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Steam Link App for iOS Rejected by Apple

It would let you buy games from something else than the app store, denying Apple's 30% cut.

4. Apple apps for Microsoft

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Apple apps for Microsoft

1. Apple apps for Microsoft - Similar Threads - Apple apps Microsoft

2. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  3. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  4. Photo app for apple photo

Photo app for apple photo: Micro app to add photo from iphone or ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-for-apple-photo/c1700983-f4f8-4648-86af-4a2e67b57e62
  5. Microsoft Edge Native App support for Apple Silicon Macs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Native App support for Apple Silicon Macs: We now have public Canary and Dev versions of Microsoft Edge that run natively on Apple Silicon Macs (M1 Macs, ARM64 Macs). To download, click on either the Canary or Dev channel links below: Canary - Microsoft Edge Canary Channel (microsoftedgeinsider.com) Dev - Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft or Apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft or Apple?: My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS? Apple and their high price policy is in my...
  7. Apple App on windows 10

Apple App on windows 10: I am trying to find an app for windows 10 that is the same as the voice tools app for Apple it is the one that gives a graf chart of voice pitch. whether it is in the male range or the female range. Does Microsoft have such an app to windows and if not how can I run the Apple...
  8. Goodbye Microsoft hello apple

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Goodbye Microsoft hello apple: I used to love Microsoft but my word I never seen anything this sloppy and disorganized. I mean you think 8 interface was sloppy and hard to find anything ten was far worse and talk about your invasion of privacy down to being almost illegal. Well done Microsoft i applaud...
  9. Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview: Howdy folks, We heard our customers loud and clear—they want support for the Microsoft Authenticator app on Apple Watch. So, that’s why I’m thrilled to announce we are starting to roll out the public preview of the Microsoft Authenticator companion app for Apple Watch and...
  10. apple apps

apple apps: can you put apple apps on to my windows 10 laptop. thanks Suzanne 68310