Windows 10: Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos?

Discus and support Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I made a backup of my iPhone some time ago. Now I wanted to know if I can somehow get the pictures and videos back here? (see picture) Apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JuppB, Aug 1, 2020.

1. JuppB Win User

Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos?

Hey,
    I made a backup of my iPhone some time ago. Now I wanted to know if I can somehow get the pictures and videos back here? (see picture)

:)

JuppB, Aug 1, 2020
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Aug 1, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos?

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos?

1. Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos? - Similar Threads - Apple Backup Restore

2. Restore and Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore and Backup: Hello Friends. Recently and I think since the last update to win10 version 1909 x64, it seems I have lost all together the ability to make any type of Backup system, HDrives, or any restore points. Not even AOMEI Backupper can do any backup on my PC. What I get is...
  3. restore pictures

restore pictures: lost pictures after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-pictures/789db85b-ac88-40ae-ae5b-5c823c36c2bd
  4. restoring backups

restoring backups: Recently I backed up all the files on my computer to an external hard drive. Then I reset the computer and reinstalled windows on it. How do I put the files from the back up back onto the computer...
  5. Backup/Restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup/Restore: In Win7, I could view the files on my backup storage, both system and my own documents etc. separately. I don't seem to be able to do this in Win10. In fact. I'm not even sure the latter have been saved. What do I do to check this?...
  6. backup and restore

backup and restore: Why won't Windows 10 Backup and Restore Windows 7 backup to a usb flash drive and yet it will back up to a usb portable hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-and-restore/102cb00f-7a92-443f-986c-01090b36d99d
  7. Backup / Restore

Backup / Restore: Windows 10 Backup backs up my User directory, including my OneDrive folder, as indicated by the list of folders which it selects as target folders to be saved. However, when I look at the data that have been saved, the OneDrive folder is not included! Anyone have an...
  8. Restore Backup

Restore Backup: I have a backup made by Windows10 Home. I have changed my hard drive and done a clean install of Win10. Now I can see the backup in Win Explorer but can't see it in Recover Files. Why is that?...
  9. Backup and restore

Backup and restore: Hi, How and when would you use backup and restore on the IT systems using the windows 10 operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/backup-and-restore/bd662f36-c19a-44cd-b2ca-8c5d1a49ef60
  10. Restoring backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restoring backup: Hi I have windows 10 installed on an SSD. I backup the entire SSD using Macrium Reflect Free. I now want to restore the windows 10 installation. Do I need to restore the entire SSD or can I just restore the C partition ? Whats the best way ? Thanks 27393