Windows 10: Apple Bonjour service crashes

Discus and support Apple Bonjour service crashes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Application log reveals an error ERROR: handle_resolve_request bad interfaceIndex 24 I have removed all the Apple components in the apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hlwNYC, Aug 21, 2020.

1. /u/hlwNYC Win User

Apple Bonjour service crashes

Application log reveals an error

ERROR: handle_resolve_request bad interfaceIndex 24

I have removed all the Apple components in the apple recommended order and reinstalled. As a result I cannot sync music to any of my iphones. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/hlwNYC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hlwNYC, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Samuria Win User

Uninstall Bonjour service

Remove Bonjour from Windows

Firstly, if you have any Apple software installed on your computer such as iTunes there’s a high likelihood that there’s already a Bonjour folder residing under ‘Program Files’ section. On most occasions, the service starts automatically and runs a process named mDNSResponder.exe which cannot be killed by Windows Task Manager.
    You will, in most cases, be able to uninstall the program via Control Panel – but in some cases, this may fail! Hence, a safe method described here to uninstall and remove the Bonjour service and files – mDNSResponder.exe and mdnsNSP.dll.
    Press Win + R keyboard keys in combination, to bring up the ‘Run’ dialog box. Next, type the following command and hit OK. Alternatively open an elevated CMD and do it.
    "%PROGRAMFILES%\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" -remove To unregister the dll file, open a command prompt window, as an administrator, type the following and hit Enter.
    regsvr32 /u "%PROGRAMFILES%\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll" Restart your computer, go to C:\Program Files\ and delete the Bonjour folder.

Samuria, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Uninstall Bonjour service

Bonjour Printer Wizard creates "\Program Files\Bonjour Print Services" folder and creates a shortcut on the Desktop.

If you want to delete the Bonjour Service then execute the Sc command i have write down for you in my post #6.

FreeBooter, Aug 21, 2020
  4. BryAutry Win User

bonjour apple on Windows 10

Tell me specifically what applications Bonjour uses on my laptop. I know it is apple. I use Windows 10. Do not tell me that Bonjour is Apple, tell me specific applications that Bonjour is using on my computer. I know it is a
    networking platform application whatever.... that is ABSOULUTLY zero help to me.

BryAutry, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Apple Bonjour service crashes - Similar Threads - Apple Bonjour service

2. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bonjour/Apple: I have lost the Bonjour and Apple Mobile Device folders on Windows 10, so I can no longer access my iphone on the PC.Neither show in Services.msc. or in Device Manager.Connecting my Iphone tells me I have to download Itunes, but I already have it installed, and I have seen...
  3. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour/Apple: I have lost the Bonjour and Apple Mobile Device folders on Windows 10, so I can no longer access my iphone on the PC.Neither show in Services.msc. or in Device Manager.Connecting my Iphone tells me I have to download Itunes, but I already have it installed, and I have seen...
  4. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. constant crashes: eventlog, kernel power, bonjour service, DistributedCOM

constant crashes: eventlog, kernel power, bonjour service, DistributedCOM: Kernel Crashes- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  7. constant crashes: eventlog, kernel power, bonjour service, DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant crashes: eventlog, kernel power, bonjour service, DistributedCOM: Kernel Crashes- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  8. Bonjour for Windows/Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bonjour for Windows/Apple Mobile Device Support: Help! The two programs noted above are both shown in my "Programs and Features" in control panel but will not uninstall. The Bonjour keeps asking for the 64-bit installer but I cannot get it and if I try to load a new 64-bit version of iTunes I am not allowed to. In Safe...
  9. bonjour apple on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    bonjour apple on Windows 10: Tell me specifically what applications Bonjour uses on my laptop. I know it is apple. I use Windows 10. Do not tell me that Bonjour is Apple, tell me specific applications that Bonjour is using on my computer. I know it is a networking platform application whatever.... that...
  10. Uninstall Bonjour service

Uninstall Bonjour service: How do I uninstall it? I dont see it in my Programs, I cant find Bonjour folder. All I see is a running service. Thanks 103745